Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The system sound option in the screen recorder has disappeared for many months. Only silence and microphone appear. Why?

My device is Redmi note 3 SE (kate)

Sorry for my bad english.
1dbfea6cf091fc5a1457f822c614a023.jpg
No response?

On my Mi note 3 suddenly AppLock is rejecting my Pattern, when I use finger print it closes.

Thank you, yes it was a clean install.
The problem happens randomly, I can not figure out why.
To be honest, I don't make or receive many phone calls, so I am not sure if I have the same issue... But the few phone calls I have made went ok, I didn't notice that issue you talk about. I did a complete wipe before flashing (system and storage included). I hope you can find the reason, so that you can solve the problem. Anyway, in one week's time we will have the new update...

Last edited:
Thank you, yes it was a clean install.
The problem happens randomly, I can not figure out why.
To be honest, I don't make or receive many phone calls, so I am not sure if I have the same issue... But the few phone calls I have made went ok, I didn't notice that issue you talk about. I did a complete wipe before flashing (system and storage included). I hope you can find the reason, so that you can solve the problem. Anyway, in one week's time we will have the new update...

Here you go :

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=236967
or
https://app.box.com/s/2k7fkxbjcqr3wkc76vlc1mici9ei4pdq

Folder 'Miscellaneous Mods'

Old xiaomi.eu Ringtones : (from xiaomi.eu dev ROM 8.1.11 and older) : 'HZQ_MIUI_Old_Ringtones.zip'
New xiaomi.eu Ringtones (from xiaomi.eu dev ROM 8.1.18 and newer) : 'HZQ_MIUI_New_Ringtones.zip'

Flash via TWRP
Full Tested on my Mi Max 2 (xiaomi,eu 8.2.1)
Thanks. Will it work on Redmi 3?
How to install? Download into memory -> Boot to TWRP -> Install -> select downloaded file ?

i have the same problem, mi remote is very unstable in the past weeks... I've been commenting this here but no one picks the topic up...

Fc in mi remote on mi5 stable 9.2.1.0

mi remote screenshot

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

bluetooth works correctly, but the unlock not work.
I have bluetooth in the car, and I would like it to be unlocked the moment it connects to it.
the guide says to do a factory reset.
can not you try it too?
settings-lock screen and password-advanced-unlock via bluetooth
the search begins but does not result.
moreover, at the first pairing, he asked me to add the device as trusted to the smart lock, and I added it.
nothing, not work.

bluetooth works correctly, but the unlock not work.
I have bluetooth in the car, and I would like it to be unlocked the moment it connects to it.
the guide says to do a factory reset.
can not you try it too?
settings-lock screen and password-advanced-unlock via bluetooth
the search begins but does not result.
moreover, at the first pairing, he asked me to add the device as trusted to the smart lock, and I added it.
nothing, not work.

Somewhere I read that BT unlock only works with Xiaomi things, like Mi band 2, and not with 3:rd party things.

Have never tried.

Hi Guys,

Somebody has any information what changed in OS side?
I ask this because we use MDM (mobileiron) for enterprise solution, and after 8.1.18 it says my OS is compromised (security on your android device is compromised).
I talked with the administrators, they cant see any much data from this in server side logs. The client reject my connection any newer MIUI version than 8.1.18.

Phone is a Redmi Pro, no root or any modifications installed.
Complete reinstall (full wipe) not helped.

whats the future for Redmi Note 2, will be updated?
We didn't have update in the last 2 weeks :( and i still stock with double notifications,....

What version? think the double notifications bug can be fixed by flashing miuisystemui from global dev or miuisystemui files from china dev rom 8.2.1 (assuming the bug was fixed on that china dev rom)

Last edited:
Somewhere I read that BT unlock only works with Xiaomi things, like Mi band 2, and not with 3:rd party things.

Have never tried.
do not you have a device to try doing the research too?
I would just like to know if it's just my problem, or it's something that affects everyone.
I find it a little strange that it is unlockable only by xiaomi, otherwise what sense does it have?

I would just like to know if it's just my problem, or it's something that affects everyone.
I find it a little strange that it is unlockable only by xiaomi, otherwise what sense does it have?

Not just now, I'm on a ferry with no other BT devices than my Mi band 2. :D

Maybe in a few days . . .

Reactions: Crescenzo
It is not just yourself, only Mi-band and some other Xiaomi devices work with it, not even another Xiaomi phone (MiMix2 / Mi5 or Mi5 / Mi5).

There are some "proprietary" blocks in the Bluetooth specification, allowing device manufacturers to implement some proprietary solutions in addition to the BT specified services. This is one of those cases......

Hi everyone,
My first time here, I could not find the place to put the question.
What is the difference between the roms here and the official? If I install this roms I will lose the warranty?
This version miui 9.3, but 8.2.1 stands for?
I have the xiaomi redmi 4x pro, should I use santoni HM4x.
thanks
The difference between the ROMs every week is described in post #1, additions in post #2.
Maybe you will lose warranty with this ROM, but you can always reflash an original MIUI ROM from en.miui.com with MiFlash.
MIUI version is 9.3, weekly version is 8.2.1 >> year 2018, month 2, day 1. Take a look here: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=348591&highlight=miui+versions
Yes, your device is santoni.

Status
Not open for further replies.