Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not just yourself, only Mi-band and some other Xiaomi devices work with it, not even another Xiaomi phone (MiMix2 / Mi5 or Mi5 / Mi5).

There are some "proprietary" blocks in the Bluetooth specification, allowing device manufacturers to implement some proprietary solutions in addition to the BT specified services. This is one of those cases......
Works on my Mi6 with my Mazda.

Dear group.

I did install this Stable version (Jason) last one, for my Mi Note 3.
On TWRP, it didnt clean everything from previous Global rom, but it works wonderful.

Just one question, so far:
On sound Settings, i choose for notifications a mp3 sound, from Galaxy, called, "Swhistle". However, it keeps in some applications to choose another one from MIU sounds.
This problem was also on Global rom...bug, or maybe i did something wrong?

Congratulations on stock camera! Can`t notice difference to *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* at night!! No more overexposition!!
Just front camera is a little wit too much light....

So far, so good!

Hey. I have a special problem. I haven't updated my phone for long time. And today I wanted to do this quick. So I went to miui com, downloaded the newest version of miui and installed it... And after that it's rebooting forever. I can't get into fastboot as well. It only shows the logo and turns off. I completely forgot I was using the rom from xiaomi eu, not the official version from miui com. If that makes the difference. Oh and I made the factory reset as well, before the update. Maybe that's why? What do I do now?

Yeah. Pretty used to the procedure after doing it each week for the last couple of years on the Mi Note, and now Mix 2. First time I've ever seen a ROM fail to boot completely.
Backup what you need to backup.

Format in TWRP before flash.
Or start phone in fastboot, connect to PC, run command fastboot format userdata, reboot phone with fastboot reboot. It will probably work then.

Thanks for 9.2.2 stable for MI 5!
Everything fine till now.
Keep up your fantastic job!

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi,

On my Mi4S everything is working ok except for the Automatic Brightness, its not working properly, it seems its working backwards, when i have low light in the room the brightness goes down almost to the minimum, when i have more light in the room the brightness goes up.

Hi,

On my Mi4S everything is working ok except for the Automatic Brightness, its not working properly, it seems its working backwards, when i have low light in the room the brightness goes down almost to the minimum, when i have more light in the room the brightness goes up.
...and when you are outside in the sun the brightness is at maximum. It is ok.

Sent from my MI 4S

Hi. I have an bluetooth issue. Cant connect to car audio anymore. It works perfect, but someday disconnects and cant connect again. Anyne help?

Hi,

I've installed this amazing version on my new Redmi 5+. All fine working but impossible to activate VoLTE. I've tried the code 86583 and it works, enable the menu voice, but in fact, no VoLTE or HD logo in the status bar...so i think don't really work.

Anyone with the same problem?? Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

Here you go :

Folder 'Miscellaneous Mods'...
New xiaomi.eu Ringtones
just another question: are notification sounds separated in another folder like '/system/media/audio/ringtones/'? If we include the notifications sounds we are able to add own sounds while flashing, to overcome the problem/restriction in Android 7.

BTW: maybe we better make a new topic under MIUI Mods

Reactions: Soebianto
Status
Not open for further replies.