Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a lot of problems in my MI5.

A lot of apps crash (Instagram, Gmail, Telegram, Updater, World Traveller...) They don't even open, or crash in some different points. Also the phone is very slow....

I tried also to install Magisk v16 and I can't is getting a loop and the phone doesn't init.

Finally I tried to install one older version and I couldn't neither...

I hope the problems stop with the new release...
Have Installed Oreo (android 8.0 from 7.0)? if you are, only clean install with full wipe and format data. On my Mi5 there aren't any issues, except all known settings sounds through settings theme. Promised to fix it next release

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: goki1990
We have a new version (8.3.8)! Is the installation recommended?
b7653dcd61c96c645f34b2561ae76a0d.jpg

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

Anyone having problems with tinted notification bar when gallery is open or an app runs in fullscreen?

Camera2 Api deleted?
Since last update, i can not activate it in build.prop, i think its fully removed.
Very sad.
Anyone can confirm this?

Hello.

Thanks for this release. :)

I've installed the 8.3.1 version for my Redmi 5 Plus but now I am unable of changing any default ringtone (phone, message, alarm tone)....because when I try to do so, can't get the ringtone list.

I had to go back to the previous version (8.2.1) because with this release, this feature (ringtone list) shows up just fine.

I hope this helps in order to fix it.

Greetings,

tato.-

Ops! We can't download it yet...

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

xiaomi.eu v8.3.8 ... so far so good on my Mi Max 2, ringtones setting fixed, security tencent definition fixed, camera2 api works fine (just as it did on 8.3.1).

Camera2 Api deleted?
Since last update, i can not activate it in build.prop, i think its fully removed.
Very sad.
Anyone can confirm this?

Don't know which device you're talking about, camera2 api is working great on my Mi Max 2 with xiaomi.eu v8.3.8, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works great.

It's a good idea to ALWAYS specify your device and rom version in your post when you are reporting bug or asking for confirmation or help, or set these in your signature.

Last edited:
I cant use live wallpapers (not from MIUI themes) on 8.3.1 on my HM4X, they crash or just dont open, same happens on 8.2.1.
When upgrading from 8.1.25 to 8.2.1 or 8.3.1 the live wallpaper that was in use keeps running until you change it, or change the theme (that will change the wallpaper), after that, can set no more live wallpapers.
is it a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.