Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought 8.4.19 is not coming this week. So it does now with devices starting to get the oem 8.4.19 China developer roms. Goodah .

On Mi Note 3 with Eu stable rom, Mi Remote can open, but not working :( . On Global rom, It works normaly. I here that if want it works, must root, delete Mi Remote and install again. I don't want to root my phone.

Really?
I don't understand.
The battery consumption is the same than other updates.
3 or 3:30 hours of screen.
You use magisk or any other app?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk
3 3:30 is good for me. I have an issue with staying 100% awake, so when I apply the fix, it holds on for way longer. The other day it was 1d 8h with 2h screen on.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

3 3:30 is good for me. I have an issue with staying 100% awake, so when I apply the fix, it holds on for way longer. The other day it was 1d 8h with 2h screen on.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk
But, sometimes, make more than 3:30 hours of screen.
I have magisk and a doze mod, but I think not working.
I hope stable update coming soon and fix the wakes.
Thank you for your time.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

Mi4c. Found a bug. In the programmed rules for DND mode, if you select weekend you get Friday and Saturday. This in English language. If your in PT-PT the weekend option is under Custom and because of that the custom option doesn't exist.

Reactions: parapent1sta
Im tired with the screen that pops up when phone is locked or when i get a call and i cant answer.
Because it says dont cover the plug for headphones. If you want to set this off press volume up and the back button.
Tried this serval times but it doesnt set it off.
This is very annoying when i get a call and i cant swipe the call because of the screen that keeps popping on.

Plzz any advice how the set this off..

Im tired with the screen that pops up when phone (Mi5) is locked or when i get a call and i cant answer.
Because it says dont cover the plug for headphones. If you want to set this off press volume up and the back button.
This is very annoying when i get a call and i cant swipe the call because of the screen that keeps popping on.

In my opinion you guys should give one step behind! I mean for example this week release past week rom,,that should give you more time to work and test, in order to avoid all last bugs.

No update for now?
the update comes tomorrow morning
5ced9b15bdbddd1237c669c2e00f8bec.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Im tired with the screen that pops up when phone is locked or when i get a call and i cant answer.

Are you talking about "Pocket Mode" ?
Lockscreen -> Advanced -> Pocket Mode, you can disable it !

[QUOTE = "Corylo, post: 417227, member: 190476"] la actualización llega mañana por la mañana
5ced9b15bdbddd1237c669c2e00f8bec.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
si hay una mejor prueba de la mezcla2 y que no hay errores, lo que sucedió la semana pasada, pleassseee

Last edited:
Reactions: Elnur84
[QUOTE = "fumantsu, post: 417233, member: 189545"] Dev ROM y sin errores solo es un sueño

Enviado desde mi Jason usando Tapatalk y máscara [/ QUOTE] thing are errors and another that cancel the news for fat failures of not thoroughly testing the rom

when you update Mi file manager from the Google play, it would not open anymore after the update

Are you talking about "Pocket Mode" ?
Lockscreen -> Advanced -> Pocket Mode, you can disable it !

No that's not what i mean.
I mean when i put my phone upside down in my pocket, the headphone plug in reacts on that and keeps saying, "dont cover the plug in for headphones if you wanna turn this out press volume up and back button at the same time" i did this several times but doesnt work.

How can I fix error 7? I'm not able to open as .txt updater-script... I was able to do it with a Resurrection Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.