Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Still on 8.3.29, I didn't get OTA notification.
If I check manually, it says there's no update...

Mi5 clean install and I get this errors:
62ac741c1e2ac57adcdc3761a4e4ead0.jpg
736072954e5e08f1d103d80a3189ae01.jpg
8a0070851d9c204f948456d15ddaf9d8.jpg
49d84e2ccb595fee34fc3f86b613936e.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk
Disable mi acount sync

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk

Rom less responsive on Redmi Note 5 (China)!!!! It is lagging and the phone feel slow......!!! Plz try to fix it.....!!!!

For my Remi PRO (4/128) 8.2.1 weekly was the last working version...
The next update deleted some apps automaticly (e.g. Moonreader and Sygic Navigation) and all these apps couldn't be reinstalled since!!!
And the problem remains the same with 8.4.13....
I reported this three times now (and others too) and neither got a fix nor an explanation from the devs....
I'm thinking about downgrading finally back to 8.2.1 - but I doubt if a dirty flash with TWRP will work....?

And I wish the Auto Brightness can remember the manual brightness level and set it back when auto brightness is turned off, just like old time, currently I have to turn off the new auto brightness (editing build.prop) for
it to remember the manual Brightness level.

What can go wrong if I want to flash fastboot global rom on Redmi 4X with windows 10 64bit?

Why China Miui work all fine (include dialer and sync on) but on Xiaomi.eu we have many bugs, FC, crashes and bootloops? I try seco d day China Miui on Mi5 and Mi Max and work perferct, Xiaomi.eu have many critical bugs.
Guyz please work and do good rom for this phones. I dont want use China, but its free form bugs.

Reactions: KoWunna
Hello guys. Some solution to get *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* working with the 8.4.12(13) version? Thks

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

What can go wrong if I want to flash fastboot global rom on Redmi 4X with windows 10 64bit?
Nothing if your bootloader is officially unlocked, use clean all(best option) and not clean+lock
Everything will be wiped so make necessary backups

Reactions: CyNote
Duck what in the end? correct the absence of OTA or put it through twrp? then the meaning of having OTA ?!

I finally have Mi5 being smooth coming from a dirty flash.
I have activated again the MIUI optimizations.
I had them deactivated in 7.0 because they messed with some apps.
Could MIUI optimizations be the issue with laggish 8.0?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Anybody noticed new app called shopplus or is just me? Redmi Note 3 SE

I did not install anything new, apart from the ROM update and Magisk update... :-\

EDIT: I can't start the app and apparently is a System app.

EDIT2: com.xiaomi.oversea.com is the name of the package.

For my Remi PRO (4/128) 8.2.1 weekly was the last working version...
The next update deleted some apps automaticly (e.g. Moonreader and Sygic Navigation) and all these apps couldn't be reinstalled since!!!
And the problem remains the same with 8.4.13....
I reported this three times now (and others too) and neither got a fix nor an explanation from the devs....
I'm thinking about downgrading finally back to 8.2.1 - but I doubt if a dirty flash with TWRP will work....?

With 8.2.1 i do a clean install and solve your issue.
After this no problems with dirty install week after week. ;)

Can i format the phone in TWRP.. to make sure everything is out.

Or does this lock the bootloader?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.