Status
Not open for further replies.
Is OTA out ?
It usually is at this time but my phone is saying "you are already up to date"

Even if I didn't update last week
Tried cleaning updater app's data

- on redmi Pro

No news about it ?
Have someone with a Redmi pro gotten the update ?

in order not to have problems, is it better to use the stable version?
every week I update my beta, I'm thinking of using stable version so I do not need to update every week and avoid bugs.

About Note 4x (mido)...
Everything works fine... but I notice more battery drain... hope you can fix it next week.

Thanks for your hard work

Cheers!

in order not to have problems, is it better to use the stable version?
every week I update my beta, I'm thinking of using stable version so I do not need to update every week and avoid bugs.

Well, it depends. If you want to be at the front of development, there is no way around weekly betas. But, front of development ALWAYS means that something that worked well suddenly does not work any more, crashes, drains your battery, or creates all kinds of other problems. Users who actively want to contribute to improving the ROM at the same time say goodbye to "stable". That doesn't mean that the weekly betas are too buggy to be used in everyday life, but just that there is no guarantee that they can.
Long story short: for most users, "stable" is the better choice. Don't install betas if you want to have a stable system. And NEVER install betas if you don't always have a full backup of your data. Don't use beta and whine when your data is lost because of a software glitch.

[QUOTE = "frofa, post: 416735, membro: 173787"] Bem, isso depende. Se você quer estar na frente do desenvolvimento, não há como mudar os betas semanais. Mas, frente ao desenvolvimento, SEMPRE significa que algo que funcionou bem de repente não funciona mais, trava, drena sua bateria ou cria todos os tipos de outros problemas. Os usuários que querem contribuir ativamente para melhorar a ROM ao mesmo tempo dizem adeus a "estável". Isso não significa que os betas semanais são muito bugs para serem usados na vida cotidiana, mas apenas que não há garantia de que eles possam.
Longa história curta: para a maioria dos usuários, "estável" é a melhor escolha. Não instale betas se você quiser ter um sistema estável. E NUNCA instale os betas se você nem sempre tiver um backup completo dos seus dados. Não use beta e reclamar quando seus dados forem perdidos devido a uma falha no software. [/ QUOTE]

Eu quero mudar para estável, como eu faço? apenas faça isso por twrp?

I don't know the developer of the Redmi Note 5a Prime ROM. But he does bulls**t. With every Update my phones crashes all the time and I have to delete it and install everything again without keeping my apps and data. Will this happen again with the next update, I will change to Multirom.me

Can't change the display sleep time from30 seconds, when ever trying to change it's not changing
Device : mi5s 64gb
94ce61968d59e05ddd5f32d3985ddc12.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
Very nice theme. May i know the name of it plz?

MI 5s ~ Tapatalk

I can't turn off flashlight whatsoever, I had to restart the device to turn it off. Super annoying.

Mi 5s Plus

com.android.phone keeps crashing on redmi note 5 pro (china version). had the same issue on 8.3.29 V2. did a clean install with 8.4.12, but still the same.

Attachments

• 6BB09052-5AC2-4AD0-B68E-E528B589566F.jpeg
    6BB09052-5AC2-4AD0-B68E-E528B589566F.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 370
The link for hmnote4 doesnt work? Any other place I can download it from?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

8.4.13 Don't install on Redmi note 4 MTK
closer to do it, but no close enougth

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-04-15 at 00.53.48.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-04-15 at 00.53.48.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 422
Can't change the display sleep time from30 seconds, when ever trying to change it's not changing
Device : mi5s 64gb
94ce61968d59e05ddd5f32d3985ddc12.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
You have to disable from lock screen and password, not from display, miui optimization doesnt affect nothing

Since the rom
MIUI 9.68.3.15 MI MIX

I am not receving any push updates any more , anyone else have this problem?

Downloaded the rom from here but twrp is giving error of my phone is lithium strange
I have mounted the system before choosing to install the rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.