Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again,
Since you were kind to help me I just want to tell you that I managed to solve the situation.
I reinstalled TWRP but this time I downloaded it from another source within Xiaomi Eu.
I am now running miui eu on my spectacular Redmi Note 5.
Cheers
Hi, which (modyfied?) TWRP did you download from where?

Hi... Xiaomi redmi pro front and second(dual) camera not work...Mobile says: Please connect the camera.
after restart work sometimes...
Problem with ROM?

I'm currently on this eu beta rom, I want to go back to global stable, can I flash the global stable via TWRP? or should i use mflashtool?

Reactions: Shitoken
Sorry.
I request important information.
Magisk, should it be reinstalled after each weekly update?
Can I install without uninstalling magisk?

Thanks

Usually this means the ROM zip file is corrupted, it happened to me, it took me 2 weeks to found that out.

Try copy the zip file from internal / sd card to pc and try extract the zip file on your pc to verify it.

In my case, somehow copying ROM file from pc to phone keep ended before it's 100%, so th ROM zip file is corrupted, now I transfer file from pc to phone via Mi Drop.
The ZIP file is fine. I tried redownloading it for 6 times and the MD5 hash matches everytime so I see no problem with it. I'll try downloading it with the updater app next time as someone suggested here, he said that it works unlike the usb transfer method, but I might do that on the next release though, I got tired of tinkering with this rom so I stuck to 8.4.4 for now :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Redmi Pro X20 (omega hmpro) is working really good. After applying the fix for the battery to be able to enter deep sleep, it works great.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Sorry.
I request important information.
Magisk, should it be reinstalled after each weekly update?
Can I install without uninstalling magisk?

Thanks

Yes, you need to flash magisk after every update, if you want root of course.

IMO best rom for months on my Mi4..but I have a problem.. always "xiaomi services" on top of battery drain.. any solutions?.. Wipe data?

MI 4LTE by xiaomi.eu

Mi 5X 4/64
Although there is no problem in operation, the following error appears at startup and restart.
I am sorry in Japanese display.

Screenshot_2018-04-17-05-51-22-875_com.miui.home.png

Screenshot_2018-04-17-05-44-25-206_com.miui.bugreport.png

The ZIP file is fine. I tried redownloading it for 6 times and the MD5 hash matches everytime so I see no problem with it.

The Zip is fine on your PC, but not on your phone, the way to prove the theory is just like I suggested...copy the ROM zip file from your phone to PC and try to extract it, alternatively you can also try to extract the zip via file manager.

I'll try downloading it with the updater app next time as someone suggested here, he said that it works unlike the usb transfer method, but I might do that on the next release though, I got tired of tinkering with this rom so I stuck to 8.4.4 for now :)

This is what I was saying...the ROM zip file (which is good on your pc) got corrupted as a result of the file transfer from PC to Phone, so rather than transfer the ROM file via usb cable, try via Mi Drop, if you notice the file transfer process via usb cable, you will see it finish before 100%, resulted in a corrupted zip file.

Last edited:
The Zip is fine on your PC, but not on your phone, the way to prove the theory is just like I suggested...copy the ROM zip file from your phone to PC and try to extract it, alternatively you can also try to extract the zip via file manager.

This is what I was saying...the ROM zip file (which is good on your pc) got corrupted as a result of the file transfer from PC to Phone, so rather than transfer the ROM file via usb cable, try via Mi Drop, if you notice the file transfer process via usb cable, you will see it finish before 100%, resulted in a corrupted zip file.
I see your point. Okay I'll try it on the next release. Thank you so much for answering my questions, really appreciate it.

hello guys .... what version of magisk you recommend to put ?? okay also the beta ??
thank you

mi 5

Sometimes phone (mi5) go in black screen and I must force restart with power button

Sorry for my bad english

Have you guys read any recent news about Oreo for MI 5S PLUS / 5S? Will there ever be one? What about a newer stable?

Reactions: Andjelo
Status
Not open for further replies.