Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ROM do you guys suggest for better battery and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*?

For battery life i think best would be Atomic-OS.
But for camera, you can use any Oreo ROM, install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* port and it will work flawlessly!

Bug report on MIX clean installed 8.4.12
Huge Lagg on games, rotation errors (after landscape going back to port makes it look landscape unusable on half the screen (croped)).

Redmi Pro X20 (omega hmpro) is working really good. After applying the fix for the battery to be able to enter deep sleep, it works great.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk
Really?
I don't understand.
The battery consumption is the same than other updates.
3 or 3:30 hours of screen.
You use magisk or any other app?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

Wow at the battery drains, Jezus Christ. It was fine (better before this rom) now it's s**t again.. :'(

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: a_lewicki
what is the new thing that brings the update the laboratory miui
332971f45db4f3c4c5995f3445d5fc1e.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks again for the rom but I have a problem with my Mi6.
Everytime I startup there is 4G/LTE but after a call it rolls back to 3g/H+ when I press flight mode and exit it rolls back to LTE.
Please help me is this a bug ? Is there a solution?
Mi6 with latest stable version.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 6 met Tapatalk

It is normal that it changes to 3G when you are calling.But it should return to 4G when the call ended?! How mant stripes you have in 3G or 4G?;! It takes always the most stable network,and the best signal! Did you switch from developer to stable?!Did you wiped cache/Dalvik/Data and System, or did a fresh install?!

Hi,
I have a Redmi 4 Prime and when I tried to update the rom to this version, it was impossible for me to something with the phone. The phone stays in a frozen mode, and the only things I can do is restart the phone. The solution was to install an older version (8.3.22). Since this version (8.3.22) I am not receiving the update by OTA. someone with the same problem? Do I need to do something before upgrading to this version (8.4.12)?

Thank you for your help.

Hi,
I have a Redmi 4 Prime and when I tried to update the rom to this version, it was impossible for me to something with the phone. The phone stays in a frozen mode, and the only things I can do is restart the phone.
I have exactly the same problem with my Redmi 4 Prime.

I upd
Hi,
I have a Redmi 4 Prime and when I tried to update the rom to this version, it was impossible for me to something with the phone. The phone stays in a frozen mode, and the only things I can do is restart the phone. The solution was to install an older version (8.3.22). Since this version (8.3.22) I am not receiving the update by OTA. someone with the same problem? Do I need to do something before upgrading to this version (8.4.12)?

Thank you for your help.

I upgraded my 4 prime to the latest version from the 8.3.29 version without issue. Just upgrading to that, then the latest.

CHANGELOG 8.4.12

System
Optimization - Improved system stability and performance

Other
Fix - Bluetooth often disconnects when playing music (04-03)

MIMIX2S RELEASED

All ROMs REUPLOADED due to NetworkLocation app crash
- If you have Contacts app crash - Disable Contacts sync in MiCloud..
- If you are missing Face Unlock on Android 7.x/8.x, wipe /cust folder via TWRP File manager (mount /cust first)
- MI6 and MIMIX2 suspended for this week for bootloop on some devices

Looking for Redmi Note 5 Pro "whyred" tester.. Send me PM.. thanks..!

Please add Bass booster app or internally with hardware compatibility check.

Reactions: KoWunna
Redmi Pro (HMPro):
Came from 8.3.1. Now i have problems with internet. I'm connected to my Hotspot,
but have no internet. No problems with other devices (Laptop, Mi4c, etc.)

so far i noticed only one bug in 8.4.12 rom on my mi note 2 and that is that I get FC on themes app when trying import theme.

Mi5s in MIUI9.5 EU stable is very shot-time battery used How can I do ?

HI all.
I'm a new user of xiaomi devices and rims from xiaomi.eu, I'm on a redmi 5 plus (Vince) chinese/English with unlocked bootloader on stable 9.5.4.0, all stable and fast, but with a battery draining really fast too, almost 25% whit the phone on idle, only used in to listening some music and some Facebook...
Someone on this forum have talked from a battery draining fix, but I don't find it...
Thanks to all for her fantastic work on this roms.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-18-09-16-05-539_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-18-09-16-05-539_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 539
Does China based eu rom has the new full page notification now for both Beta 8.xxx Series and Stable MIUI 9.5 series of roms?

7O3IiYJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.