MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2016
Having for the first-time problems with all Led Notification, exception made when I charge the device.
I tested led colors, in diagnostics, and all functions properly. This has never happened before since I have this device and do not know how to solve it. I will wait till this Friday to install new weekly. If I do not resolve I will try to migrate to Stable rom and install it from scratch
Anyone has a solution to this issue?

Also I do not know why but noticed that from time to time the device becomes slow and less reactive. Other times is fluid and fast. I doubt that other apps are sucking all hardware resources because the device is cold in the back and does not seems to be working in the background. Not a nice and pleasant feeling to have this issue.

Thanks...

May 10, 2018
good afternoon: I had been with Xiaomi Weekly for a few months, and on Fridays I got it via o.t.a. . the last installed is 8.4.19. Since then I have not received o.t.a. It is normal? now I have the bootloader blocked, and I do not want to lose everything to unlock it. Is there any way to be updated without unlocking? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.