8.6.14/16/18/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "Andiix, post: 422499, member: 159075"] Instalé MIUI 10 en mi Mi 6, luego reinicio el teléfono y se muestra cargando "powered by android".
Entonces es solo reiniciar y continuar la recuperación.

Formulé datos, limpie (dalvik, caché, sistema y datos). ¿Alguna solución? [/ QUOTE]
you have to get into the recovery and choose formatting data.and then make the wipes, cache, data, interna.yo I did so and the mi5 I have no problem, only the battery is discharged very fast

Hi! are there proper quick replies on miui 10 china? like on miui 9 global? can someone maybe post a screenshot of a quick reply?

Updater app (script) will wipe dalvik/cache automatically so no need to reboot to twrp and manually wipe them.
Ohhhh I didn't know, that's awesome, thanks for the info, so next updates can just be installed through Updater, right? :D

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dogiex
Hi! are there proper quick replies on miui 10 china? like on miui 9 global? can someone maybe post a screenshot of a quick reply?
There you go : D
ca7924eb115b4ee7160ad9dcef2cd2cc.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Flashed yesterday on mix2s. Awesome speed, battery life NO bugs till now! Thank you Team!!! (r we gonna have any update tommorow?)

Thanks ,great work instald in my mi 5 for now everthing looks ok
Really?
Your ring tone work good at the start?
The battery doesn't drain very fast?
In mine there are the same insues in Android 8.0 MIUI9 versions

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-21-15-09-16-661_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-21-15-09-16-661_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 383
Reactions: Ilaby91
[QUOTE = "Andiix, post: 422499, member: 159075"] Instalé MIUI 10 en mi Mi 6, luego reinicio el teléfono y se muestra cargando "powered by android".
Entonces es solo reiniciar y continuar la recuperación.

Formulé datos, limpie (dalvik, caché, sistema y datos). ¿Alguna solución? [/ QUOTE]
you have to get into the recovery and choose formatting data.and then make the wipes, cache, data, interna.yo I did so and the mi5 I have no problem, only the battery is discharged very fast

I do what u say, nothing happen.
I updated twrp from 3.2.1.0 to 3.2.1.6, format data, wipe all (exclude system), install ROM, restart, logging to my Mi account (all ok), I do restart and its go on recovery... just dont want to open.

is it possible to go back to 8.5.24 without having to delete anything? just install, clean dalvik cache and restart?

I can not go in lte+ with my mix2 does anyone have this problem? I did an installation with fullwipe and also format data ...

I can not go in lte+ with my mix2 does anyone have this problem? I did an installation with fullwipe and also format data ...
Tbh I think it works but it just doesn't show. My 4G speeds are just as fast as they were with LTE+ on AOSP rom on my Mix 2.+

Reactions: emap85
  • Added 4k Video support for MI4C, MI4S, HMNote3Pro, HMNote3SE, HMNote4X
Can you add this to redmi note 5 (China/Global/Indian Pro) ?

You can enable it in global when you have root to stock Miui Camera ,by just editing one text file. Can't post link to that guide :(

Installed with updater on mi 5, now everytime it turns on, theres just errors about the status bar and menu, help?

Status
Not open for further replies.