8.6.14/16/18/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My error is not just notification, its constant crashing, it doesnt even show the menu properly, it says "starting android" and a loading bar then it just starts shooting errors at me, i downgraded for 8.5.24 for now, ill try again with a full wipe and update you guys.
Keep up the good work!

Maybe tell what issues you are having then?

Let's hope it will be fixed in the next weekly. The same issue was present on MIUI china alpha and global beta, so Xiaomi is probably the one who needs to fix this.
Not a big problem. Good rom forum now!

i've not seen the issue to make a comment...

@MarkHUK i wouldn't ask if i didnt have the problem and try to fix it and look around if someone else has it
for me i did clean install wipe everything formata data reboot recovery then flash the rom, no magisk

Does anyone know the meaning of this icon in the status bar? Full screen?

IMG_20180621_182008.jpg

Hi team, looks gorgeous on MI5, but I still have an issue that appeared on the last 9 version. My Home and Menu buttons are not working in main space. Only back button works. On second space everything works awesome. Please help me figure this out, it's almost impossible to use the phone with only back button. The phone acts almost as it doesn't have background processes.

I dont have notification on lockscreen only on missed cals. Messenger, hongout, sms works fine.

Portuguese(Brasil) equal Portuguese(Portugal).
Portuguese(Brasil) - Tela - Portuguese(Portugal) - Ecrã
Is this a bug?

Mi6 after applying different them and then applying back I lost the dynamic icon feature. How to get it back ??
IDK if its called dynamic or what (when you go to home screen from the app and the icon kinda moves.

Mix1 seems to work fine after dirty flash from 8.5.24.

1. But where are the famous "Nature Sounds" to be found?

Maybe a stupid question, but I can't find anything resembling that.

2. Have the gestures been improved or changed in any way?

Can't feel any difference, yet anyway.

Updated my mi6 successful, before update, format dalvick cache and cache, then install rom, and again format dalvick cache, works good
Screenshot with battery usage from 92% to 12%
Screenshot_2018-06-21-20-51-28-684_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Last edited:
@MarkHUK i wouldn't ask if i didnt have the problem and try to fix it and look around if someone else has it
for me i did clean install wipe everything formata data reboot recovery then flash the rom, no magisk

Hi kiet ta... Are you using your Redmi Note 5 with full-screen gestures, while experiencing stutters/lags? If yes, can you try switching to navigation buttons and see if the stutters/lags are still there...

Reactions: mugel0190
i have xiaomi.eu stable 9.5.8.0 can i install this xiaomi.eu beta 8.6.20 without any wipe?
Edit:my phone mi 6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.