8.6.21 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice having the option to set the display size under the Accessibility menu on my RN5. However, the step down from default to small is too great. Text and icons are too large at the default setting but too small when set to small. Is it possible to have five size settings (small, smaller, default, large and larger) instead of the three (small, default and large)? Or is that something Xiaomi would have to implement? Otherwise, can someone please suggest a DPI value that i can add to build.prop manually?

Tôi không thấy cập nhật ota trên 8.6.20. Hoặc buộc tôi phải flash 8.6.21 qua twrp. Tôi không cần đèn flash quét đầy đủ? Tks

Established on MI5, the problems are the same as in 8.6.14
In silent mode, there is no vibration, and a missed call is not displayed on the lock screen.

and after MAGISK, begins to lag far behind, slow down!

Last edited:
Mi Mix1 ok, dirty flash from 8.6.14.

1. 8.6.14 was running fine, but after being left alone for a few hours it became slow like melasses.
Everything was still working, and it perked up again after awhile.
Was planning to reboot it, but didn't have to.
??

2. There do seem to be some problems with notifications.
I don't pay that much attention to notifications usually, I am not dependent on them.
They have not always been working consistently in previous versions - sometimes fine, sometimes not.
Don't see any obvious pattern to it.

Fixed: (The app Cellmapper will not show any notifications, whatever I try, except for GPS.)
Clearing app data fixed this.

Last edited:
MI MIX works fine. Thanks.

Little Bug:
- no notification on lock screen
- no vibration when notification arrives

Otherwise Without problems. Smooth and fast. Very good work. Especially considering that there probably will not be an original global Rome by Xiaomi for the MIX ........

Hi :)

Is there a fix to get the Design App working in germany? It close with error that not supported in this region :(

What I noticed on mix 2 is screen brightness is always on 50% when on auto no matter if dark or not. If its too dark then it goes all waly down to bottom. Nothing in the middle.

Perfect update. Really like the layout on my mi 6. Thanks!

Have to check it the upcoming week, but for now:
- clock widget doesn't appears in black with light colored background
- I mis the dataconnection type in the top when I'm connected with Wi-Fi (so no info if I'm connected with 3g/4g etc).

But again, great update for the mi 6.

Clock widget font color and icon font color cannot be set separately, either manually or automatically. The font color for both will be chosen automatically either to be white or black and the color will be determined by the majority color of the color of the background; if the background is mostly dark then the font will be white, or if the background is mostly light then the font will be black. Looking at your screenshot, it seems that the phone thinks it is a dark wallpaper and hence it sets all font colors to white, thereby mixing it with the white background in the upper part of the wallpaper.

Reactions: Rolph Muller
Hi
On MiMix2 i have no notification icons or pushes on my lockscreen...
What's the fix for that or do i have to wait for another version?

Status
Not open for further replies.