8.6.21 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
British English is showing American spellings.
Same for Google assistant, talking in American, but everything is set to British.

Hi :)

Is there a fix to get the Design App working in germany? It close with error that not supported in this region :(

Solution found :)

root folder -->System-->Build.prop (file)-->add this three lines to bottom of that page

ro.miui.region=CH
ro.miui.region2=CN
ro.product.locale.region=CH

than save build.prop

CH stand for Switzerland

Last edited:
Reactions: pittrich67
The rom works good and smooth, but notifications still don't work: no notifications on lockscreen and with half of them no vibrations. Also the floating notifications are very far from the top of the screen (mi6). Besides that, good rom, keep up the good work! :)

Hi experts...
Device MIX2.as we get few days break,i moved to global beta for few days.Now i tried to get back to eu rom,stucked on logo.Tried wipe whole device,no use.Then flashed fastboot china developer and booted up.Now flashed twrp-and 8.6.21.again device stucked on logo mix.soluton please...

Hi experts...
Device MIX2.as we get few days break,i moved to global beta for few days.Now i tried to get back to eu rom,stucked on logo.Tried wipe whole device,no use.Then flashed fastboot china developer and booted up.Now flashed twrp-and 8.6.21.again device stucked on logo mix.soluton please...
I had something similar once, you could try a flashing tool called xiaomi tool, this worked for me back then!

Hi experts...

After some wipe or format data you need to restart TWRP ( from TWRP )...and sideload ROM into internal phone memory.
I experienced this in a couple of xiaomi devices...even Mi MIx 2 . I mean this as first custom rom installation...than all became normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: pittrich67
Hi, i get a problem when i try to insert my account into Mi account status, every time i try to add account and device, it report error "Connect to a network and retry". my device is Mi Mix 2S, what can i do to solve the problem?
thanks

Hi, i get a problem when i try to insert my account into Mi account status, every time i try to add account and device, it report error "Connect to a network and retry". my device is Mi Mix 2S, what can i do to solve the problem?
thanks
Try with sim card inserted or with wifi connection enebled.

I can confirm Mix (with Magisk 16.0) solved all lags on second reboot. The first one took like 10 minutes and was laggy as a freaking Samsung.
Tha l you very much @ingbrzy

is it not possible anymore in miui10 to close a single app ?
now u can just close all apps with „x“

Try with sim card inserted or with wifi connection enebled.
ok, i disable my account on the phone, it ask me my phone number, password, and when i click add new account, i get "new account added" but on the top, still the messag, this device is loked

ok, i disable my account on the phone, it ask me my phone number, password, and when i click add new account, i get "new account added" but on the top, still the messag, this device is loked
You have to disable phone access in miui account
It's not enough to reset Google phone account

Dutch translation is complete now for mi mix 2.
Updated my mi mix 2 and mi note 2 global from miui 9.6 with updaterscript, no problems whatsoever .
Thanks translators and eu team.

Reactions: Jos W
Status
Not open for further replies.