8.6.21 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyi:

Hidden feature:

You can add any photo to app vault (leftmost page) above the quick cards. Make 5x taps on empty area above the search bar of leftmost page.
See my screenshot below (it is not supported in Global ROM):

c256c5ba129137b5c9f52ef3c49f6c3c.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Works on MI6 also...

mi5 v2, I do not receive lock screen notifications for missed calls.
where you set the priority for the "call management" application (in italian)?
can you take a screenshot? thx

MI5 - (18.6.21 v2) Notifications on the lock screen are not working with "urgent" in settings for each app.
Is it still necessary to clean install from MIU 9 (Oreo) to 10 (Oreo)? Would this help?

Reactions: Corylo
Hello and thanks for your work! Could you please fix notifications text lengths? Longer messages finishes to go on pictures, really annoying.. see attachment please!
PicsArt_06-26-11.44.16.png

Reactions: Yakie996
Almost no working notifications on Redmi Note 5 Global (whyred) . Clean flash and I have tried to change notification settings as suggested a few posts up.

Other than that, all is well. Thank you for the hard work

I hope note 4 mtk comes soon and had some better battery life because the latest is draining harder then the money from my wallet.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

On Redmi Note 5 it works too much at the maximum processor speed and very high battery consumption.

Almost no working notifications on Redmi Note 5 Global (whyred) . Clean flash and I have tried to change notification settings as suggested a few posts up.

Other than that, all is well. Thank you for the hard work
Devs said it's a MIUI issue. But I don't read anything about these issues on the Official Chinese Beta ROMs.

Reactions: JojoAggo
I can't get Wallpaper carousel to work, it is enabled in the setting but nothing changes on the lockscreen, also no options on the lockscreen for wallpaper carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.