8.6.21 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
English please....not everyone understand Portuguese and its the best way for you to have a quick answer
Obrigado pela compreensão...Thx for understand

when I have the phone in my pocket and I pick it up to unlock with the code or fingerprint the phone does not ask for the code. just slide your finger on the screen and it unlocks without asking the code

Reactions: BrauliX
when I have the phone in my pocket and I pick it up to unlock with the code or fingerprint the phone does not ask for the code. just slide your finger on the screen and it unlocks without asking the code
in your case try to go Ecra de bloqueio e impressao digital, bloqueio de ecra and see if you have it enable

Sure, It might be coincidence, but after flashing 8.6.21 (clean install from 8.5.3) I lost 4G/LTE. The mobile network mode set to "preferred 4G". But now I can see only 3G in the status bar.
I had LTE before flashing, so it is not my mobile provider. Does anyone have a problem like that?

---
Mi5 3/32

Last edited:
hi, from today the twrp recovery is available for the device i 8 SE
I tried to put the last version of the .eu rom but unfortunately it does not turn on and remains in bootloop please fix it, thanks

ALL 8.6.21 ROMS REUPLOADED

1. Fixed Sound settings FC for some users
2. Fixed recognition engine download issue in scanner app
3. Fixed wallpaper carousel changing wallpaper issue
4. Fixed wallpaper carousel translation issue for subscriptions
5. Fixed lock screen notification issue and fixed vibration for notifications (set priority to Urgent in Installed apps > (app name) > Notifications)
6. Fixed camera and URLs not working in Messenger Lite

Good Morning. there is some possibility of being placed the PT-BR translation, which is actually quite different from the PT-PT translation. ??? Honestly, that's what's missing in this excellent rom.

The reboot task have problem, cant reboot as normal, when click om restart button, my Mi8 is off

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

ALL 8.6.21 ROMS REUPLOADED

1. Fixed Sound settings FC for some users
2. Fixed recognition engine download issue in scanner app
3. Fixed wallpaper carousel changing wallpaper issue
4. Fixed wallpaper carousel translation issue for subscriptions
5. Fixed lock screen notification issue and fixed vibration for notifications (set priority to Urgent in Installed apps > (app name) > Notifications)
6. Fixed camera and URLs not working in Messenger Lite

suggestion: You should use the global miui pt-br translation. There are a large number of users of this rom in Brazil, who expect this improvement in translation.

Is this possible that i have to wait 360 hours to unlock bootloader on mi 8 so i can install xiaomi.eu rom , that is 15 days unbelievable. Does anyone have a solution for this ? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-27-17-56-29-815_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-27-17-56-29-815_com.miui.gallery.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 356
Is this possible that i have to wait 360 hours to unlock bootloader on mi 8 so i can install xiaomi.eu rom , that is 15 days unbelievable. Does anyone have a solution for this ? Thanks

yes some Mi Phones have that 15days unlock time. if it is an Mi A1 you can try the fastboot oem unlock
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2900339&extra=&highlight=camera2+api&page=1
scroll down to: Without Root: (*Bootloader Unlocking Required)

but.. wrong thread for your question

quando tenho o telefone no bolso e o pego para destravar com o código ou a impressão digital, o telefone não pede o código. basta deslizar o dedo na tela e desbloqueia sem perguntar o código
This is a feature known as "Smart Lock" is your phone is in your home, or office (secure places) or with you, it remain unlocked.

Reactions: Peraltta
Status
Not open for further replies.