8.6.21 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just tried to flash the 8.6.23 on my Mi8 and it seems to have broken the camera. The phone didn't boot at all (like, stayed the the Android loogo and 3 dots forever), I flashed it back through fastboot to China Stable. From then on, the camera doesn't work. I get a message "Camera error. Can't connect to camera". Further Fastboot flash didn't help. Am I screwed ? Is there a way to fix this ?

Check your phone :D

For a closed beta release it's very stable, fluent and has good battery life. Have notifications problems - especially on lockscreen, but that will be fixed in upcoming releases as usual.
So nothing to complain and thanks for the good work!

Hello i have Xiaomi mi mix 2, good work with this rom, but the faceunlock its gone.
I only used one time for register my face.
Do you have solutions how i fix it?

in my mi 8.6.21 the vibration when I receive a notification does not work. @ ingbrzy you can fix that for the next update

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

I m not a expert but do you need to go settings - notifications - activate one at a time in apps

Hoi mates ... my first Xiaomi (I´m a Oneplus "fanboy" :D)

So, just tried to unlock my today bought Mi 8 ... urghhh ... now i have to wait for fu§$%&" 15 day´s? oO

Or is there a way to flash the Miui 10 Rom without twrp?

Thx friends

Hoi mates ... my first Xiaomi (I´m a Oneplus "fanboy" :D)

So, just tried to unlock my today bought Mi 8 ... urghhh ... now i have to wait for fu§$%&" 15 day´s? oO

Or is there a way to flash the Miui 10 Rom without twrp?

Thx friends
You will soon be cured of oneplus fanboyism, at least I am after buying Xiaomi phones.
Unfortunately you can't bypass the waiting time of 15 days, you will really have to sit that out.
It's a pain for those first to weeks, but after that you'll never have to be worried about it again.

You will soon be cured of oneplus fanboyism, at least I am after buying Xiaomi phones.
Unfortunately you can't bypass the waiting time of 15 days, you will really have to sit that out.
It's a pain for those first to weeks, but after that you'll never have to be worried about it again.

hmm ...

ok, i read somewhere, i can flash this within the phone update, is that true? I have a chinese Mi 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.