Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. still no notifications on lockscreen from whatsapp, gmail or missed calls....
and when i have an incoming whatsapp message, the sound rings twice.

Reactions: Flint14
Hi. still no notifications on lockscreen from whatsapp, gmail or missed calls....
and when i have an incoming whatsapp message, the sound rings twice.
Please change your notification setting for apps that should show notification on lockscreen.

Hey guys. Quick question: has anyone encountered a interference noise when playing music from the phone to a auxiliar cable( in this case, streaming from the phone to the car) ?
If so, did you manage to fix it? How?
I'm using the adapter that came in the box, and the latest rom update, 8.6.28
The device is a Mi 8, and yes, I've tried different aux cables, and settings on the headphones&audio settings.
On the Chinese beta, this problem was also there.
I've also tried with the viper4android magisk module, but still no luck.
Strange enough, playing music on normal headphones, doesn't have no interference.
In case anyone wondering, the vehicle is a BMW, and I also tried removing the antenna of the car, still the same...

Thanks a lot in advance

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

with last update on my notes 2 with each touch you see an orange frame in the display that disappears and reappears with every touch and opening and closing applications

Hey, people, who know answer,pls can you help?(
Download the new update and install it using the updater app. Press "install manuelly from file", select the .zip on your sdcard and install it. Twrp will start automatically and do the rest also automatically.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Daichi
with last update on my notes 2 with each touch you see an orange frame in the display that disappears and reappears with every touch and opening and closing applications
you've enabled ah setting in the developers options to display the touches and/or screenrefreshed :)

Jo, habe ich getestet. Die App hat jetzt alle Berechtigungen die es gibt, darf sämtliche Benachrichtigungen schicken (Modus dringend), ist im Autostart und hat keinen Energiesparmodus aktiviert. Kommt aber nichts an

Yes, disabled it completely, Set ist as starting Automatically and also gave all notification Options (highest priority), every right possible but still nothing
In der app selbst gibts auch noch eine einstellungsebene mit unterpunkten zu notifizierungen. Evtl ist da noch ein hakerl zu setzen. Wenn du schon die energiespareinstellungen deaktiviert hast, autostart der app auch auf ja ist und die rechte zur notifizierung im miui auch gesetzt sind, fällt mir ausser obigem check auch nix mehr ein...

Download the new update and install it using the updater app. Press "install manuelly from file", select the .zip on your sdcard and install it. Twrp will start automatically and do the rest also automatically.

Thanks for the answer, but I already made format data, by the way, what method is better to use for backup data? to restore them after a full reset?
Ty in advance

Thanks Nuno, i have a question, how i can uninstall magisk modules with SuperSu?
Did the phone booted normally with SuperSU?
Search on Google mountmagisk.zip. install it with twrp and in twrp, go to file manager and you can now see a folder called magisk. Delete everything inside it

Status
Not open for further replies.