Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HM5PLUS Global Closed Beta is leaked or shared (not sure about it) why are you not working on it?

Hi, first of all thanks for these ROM's, I've been using MIUI 9 (9.5) for a while now, suddenly SIM Toolkit appeared in my apps, is there any way to get rid of it? Thanks is advance!
2018-07-05 12.46.24.png

Hi, im mi6x user, i hope developer will release the stable version 9.5.11.0 or 9.5.14.0
Now im using miui 10 8.6.28 xiaomi.eu, this is the smooth xiaomi.eu rom ever i used,
I cant update mi drop from google playstore and the another market
cb08e495d4c86a84878b24568cb9f3bc.jpg
94b379bd41b3cd36cb57a4db22923677.jpg

Sent from my MI 6X using Tapatalk

I can not install this rom.
Mi8SE.

twrp-3.2.1-0629
format data and install zip.
end of the installation.
"patching vendor image unconditionally"

sdcard is empty.

HELP!!!

and try all version for mi8se. and same problem.

"patching vendor image unconditionally"

and bootloop

Helló, I using whyred and First mui10 based xiaomi eu rom.
I have a great issue. I using amazfibip.
So bluetoth After a while, it switches off and does not switch back, only restart will help. On other systems I have never experienced this.

Helló, I using whyred and First mui10 based xiaomi eu rom.
I have a great issue. I using amazfibip.
So bluetoth After a while, it switches off and does not switch back, only restart will help. On other systems I have never experienced this.
Running the same setup on Mi8 and have no issue. Have you disabled power saving for Mi Fit-app? If not, try that. And update to the latest rom of course if you're not running it.

After a while, it switches off and does not switch back, only restart will help. On other systems I have never experienced this.
Approving this error on whyred.
Also Gps sometimes getting off and comes alive only after system reboot.

Reactions: hiphopboy
im on stable global redmi note 5 ,how to go on miui 10 glosed beta,have to unlock bootloader or no?

Swype up on start screen, and write Sim toolkit in "search"
It doesn't help me get rid of it, it wasn't there and I don't have a need for it, searching it only opens it, I want to get rid of it from the apps list, I know the phone can't work without it, just the icon / shortcut wasn't present in the apps and I don't have the need of it there, somehow it showed up.

Mix 2 here, this update works like a charm ! No issue so far, quite stable ! Magisk 16.4 OK, pkmn go ok with magisk hide, all in one camera mi6 ok on v1.8a

Thanks a lot !!

Status
Not open for further replies.