Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to say that miui10 8.7.19 of HMNote4X (mido) running sweet and buttery smooth. No leakages even battery issue.
Magisk 16.7 Installed with module of:
- Busybox
- Sysconfig
Only.

One thing I faced and that is the AI Preloading? Gone? In MiuiLab

Used stock kernel. Overall sweet smooth asf thanks!

The preloading option is available on my mi8. I think they removed it from some phones but not all

Reactions: Coldmind
format
Hi,
If you have flashed TWRP already, do a "format data" in TWRP first.
Afterwards copy the .zip file to the root destination of your phone and install it normally in TWRP.

Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk
Thank you for your answer.
I did what you said to do, just do a" format data" but it didn't work. Btw I am trying to flash this rom over 9.6 8.4.26. When you say format data you dont mean wipe data? Thank you

Hello, I cannot connect to websites through a transparent web proxy in my network. I am using the default browser on my Mi 5S. This was working fine with the previous MIUI 10 v8.7.12v2 rom.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk

some writings are not translated into Italian. please fix it in the next version. thank you. I would like to know if the miui 10 global beta (or global stable) has already been released or not? thank you so much
Screenshot_2018-07-22-10-25-09-286_com.android.settings[1].png
Screenshot_2018-07-22-10-25-17-684_com.android.settings[1].png

Reactions: Ryoma
Hello, I cannot connect to websites through a transparent web proxy in my network. I am using the default browser on my Mi 5S. This was working fine with the previous MIUI 10 v8.7.12v2 rom.

Excuse me, please ignore my post. The new 8.7.19 rom was not the problem. Keep up the good work.

when I have to enter the wifi password it don't open the keyboard, then I can't unlock my Mi5S..... :(

That happens to me. The way to solve that is: Go to > Activate the device and there you should type your password account, instead of do that, type your wifi password.Now press and hold until appears "copy or cut", now go back to the box where it is asked to type wifi password press and hold into the box and should appear "paste", that worked for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Oyabun Wiep
To EU Team:
Does this version included Anti-Rollback bootloader?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Hey folks any idea how to fix a problem.

Mobile Internet wont work, but when I use my Mi4c as a hotspot, other device can brows perfectly.

With MIUI8 it worked properly, but since I upgraded to Version 9 and now 10 it don't work anymore.

Just flashed on my tiffany running 8.4.19. I got only lockscreen, a stat bar flash when pulled down and black screen all time.. Need advice... Please..

I using note4x-mido and some icon in notification are displayed with border in square icon.
Tks

Mi8. Witch this release notfications on locked screen seem to work properly. Reboot problem seems solved too. Still BT stops and requires reboot to activate.

Same here

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
For everyone complaining about lack of Spanish translation, I would suggest you read what has been written already....

There is a lack of helpers for translations, and the "main guy" is buried on other things at this time.

Instead of lying back on the beach, drinking "Tinto de Verano" and stating the "bleeding obvious", why not volunteer to translate a few .XML strings to help out?

Is someone using Xiaomi.eu with Magisk 16.4? I have many lags and problems, with every MIUI10 builds on MiMix 2S. I am not sure what is the main reason of that, probably Magisk and this is why I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.