Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Above battery indicator I always had "settings". Now is "search". Why is like that and how can I have settings back?
I was using only this setting button ;(

Hi
Above battery indicator I always had "settings". Now is "search". Why is like that and how can I have settings back?
I was using only this setting button ;(
It was written many times on the forum
Settings > Notifications and status bar

What about the MIUI battery saver, any idea on how to disable it?, there is no option under Battery settings or Developer options

My mi8 in 8.7.19 have no wifi 5G,only2.4G
Even 8.7.12 or 8.7.5 is the same

Are there other people the same?

sorry for my bad english

*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* not working on this MIUI 10 (8.7.19) same with previous version 8.7.12, i still dont understand why, coz in MIUI 9 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* working fine.

my phone is Redmi Note 4x (snapdragon)
I downgraded to miui 9 because of that. Miui 10 is not good enough to give away *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

Yeah, but there is no option to completely disable the service like in MIUI 8 & 9, i just dont want the service running. or maybe im just blind i dont see the option
When you hit the option battery usage should appear another sub-menu whose the first option should be battery saving. If you hit that option should appear an option to turn off battery saving.

Yeah, but there is no option to completely disable the service like in MIUI 8 & 9, i just dont want the service running. or maybe im just blind i dont see the option
When you hit the option battery usage should appear another sub-menu whose the first option should be battery saving. If you hit that option should appear an option to turn off battery saving.
Nope :S
Screenshot_2018-07-27-15-40-47-282_com.miui.powerkeeper.png
Screenshot_2018-07-27-15-40-57-030_com.miui.securitycenter.png

By the screenshot that you sent me the battery saving is turned off. I am from Portugal so I understand i little bit of Spanish. "ahorro de batería>Apagado
Oh, I think we are misunderstanding, i dont mean the battery saver thats recudes the network data, the brightnes, turns of sync etc, i refer to the MIUI app battery service.

On miui 8 and 9 I could turn it off completely from the menu in the first photo of last post, but now that option is gone :S

My mi8 in 8.7.19 have no wifi 5G,only2.4G
Even 8.7.12 or 8.7.5 is the same

Are there other people the same?

sorry for my bad english

"have no wifi 5G,only2.4G" is not a good problem descritpion, how do you expect anyone to help you if basically all you are saying is "it doenst work" ?

I am using 5Ghz wifi at home and it works.

I remember I had a problem with this weeks ago, it was related to the channel: My router used a channel that was not supported my the rom (wifi was visible but authentication always failed). I changed the channel on the router, and afterwards it worked ... maybe it helps for your problem.

the level of antirollback in HM5PLUS MIUI 8.7.19 is 4, isn't it ??? I checked by ADB but the result is blank

This release causes major wifi connection problems with my Mi 5s. After connecting to wifi networks I've used for years, the rom reports "no internet access" and disconnects, and prefers lte/3g. Nothing about the wifi stations (more than 10 throughout the day) has changed, only this rom. Anyone else have this problem? Was there a new firmware released or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.