Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help. After flashing I got a bootloop when I try to unlock the phone. Im Not able to unlock.What to do now.
my phone is a Mi4

I know that the antiroll policy of the hiaomi is from this version, but I do not do it, but I go to another Rom,9.5.19 is stable,8.7.12 is beta ?

HI guys, did any1 tried rom for MI4C ? I have trouble with boot . ( black screen ) any help ??? Thanx in advance

Fixed the translation problem on the Xiaomi mi5

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

I need help. After flashing I got a bootloop when I try to unlock the phone. Im Not able to unlock.What to do now.
my phone is a Mi4S

Am I the only one facing big issues with TWPR on Redmi Note 5 Pro? After installing it, I cannot flash any zip since my Internal storage is 0mb and I cannot do anything. Only Format data make the TWPR seeing my internal storage, but after the first reboot the problem is back again. I cannot flash anything
Use latest TWRP 3.2.2.0

Yes, Spanish was not translated in full

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
Creía que lo habias solucionado tu,pero creo que lo quieres decir es que lo arreglen,como habias escrito "fixed" pues creia que lo habias solucionado tu

Reactions: Corylo
When will stable versions of MIUI 9.6 be available? I have a Redmi Note 4 MediaTek, running the MIUI 9.6.1 Stable official.

Is someone using Xiaomi.eu with Magisk 16.4? I have many lags and problems, with every MIUI10 builds on MiMix 2S. I am not sure what is the main reason of that, probably Magisk and this is why I ask.
my MiMix2s on 8.7.19 with magisk 16.7 not experience major problems.got lags sometimes but not very lags

Installed on my Mi5,
I've two questions:
1. "Edit Carrier name" isn't working.
Wether I leave it blank/default or fill with custom text, it doesn't show in status bar, only signal without carrier name but it's show in locked screen.
2, Where's the button for "Wallpaper Carousel" in locked screen?
usually it's in upper right. So, we can choose Favorite for walpaper and save it to gallery.
thank you.

was anyone able to update from the last ROM 8.7.12 on Mi8 without having the boot loop issue ?
I dont want to have to reformat again and re-install all....

thanks!

I have Mi8, updated today through twrp, dirty flash, reboot into recovery and flashed magisk 16.4, all is well.

When I use three fingers to swipe down to make a screen shot, the shortcut menu comes down, and the screen shot is of that instead of what is actually on the screen.
Anyone else having this?
Is with this build, and MI5S.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
For screenshots i changed my buttons.
I use Long-Press Back Button for screenshots, i find it easier to use, but that´s just me.

https://www.theandroidsoul.com/download-miui-10/. I found this link (inside contains the Mi devices with the global version). I wanted to know is a global version or not? will the language be multilingual (being global) ??
If you want to go to global beta why don't you use miui.com to download?

8b175964aa96bb7ab4e1cc61437cf6b3.jpg
e738b3ef135f28186517203221cba569.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

HM4X santoni
Went back to 8.7.12. settings button in drop down menu missing, unified AdBlock via Magisk Not working and still no notifications on lock screen

Reactions: jc rey
Status
Not open for further replies.