Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to go to global beta why don't you use miui.com to download?

8b175964aa96bb7ab4e1cc61437cf6b3.jpg
e738b3ef135f28186517203221cba569.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

the miui.com page is suspended, so I have to use this site (if I want to install the global beta for me 8)

the miui.com page is suspended, so I have to use this site (if I want to install the global beta for me 8)
On that link Mi8 seems China beta only, if it was suspended probably not good Idea to install it.

Anyway this forum is for Xiaomi.eu ROMs.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

So I tried again to flash the latest Miu10.
After installing and first reboot, I can't unlock the phone because I got a blank screen every time.
What to do now? When I go to Miu 9 gallery and SMS crashes.
Please help to install Miu 10 properly on MI4S

Reactions: Itachi-senseï
That happens to me. The way to solve that is: Go to > Activate the device and there you should type your password account, instead of do that, type your wifi password.Now press and hold until appears "copy or cut", now go back to the box where it is asked to type wifi password press and hold into the box and should appear "paste", that worked for me
Tnx!!!!! You saved my life!!! ;)

Reactions: Dugeop
2, Where's the button for "Wallpaper Carousel" in locked screen?
usually it's in upper right. So, we can choose Favorite for walpaper and save it to gallery.

Same problem here - Mi5 running on 8.7.19 - but i noticed it for some time now, maybe after upgrading to MIUI 10.

Creía que lo habias solucionado tu,pero creo que lo quieres decir es que lo arreglen,como habias escrito "fixed" pues creia que lo habias solucionado tu
Necesitan gente que traduzca las cadenas. El chico que estaba haciendolo tiene mucho lio y ya no esta traduciendo. Asi que cualquier voluntario que tenga tiempo podría hacerlo.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Corylo
Same problem here - Mi5 running on 8.7.19 - but i noticed it for some time now, maybe after upgrading to MIUI 10.
There is no Wallpaper Carousel shortcut on the lock screen on EU ROMs, we have our own shortcuts. Wallpaper Carousel is accessible from "Lock screen & password" settings.

After last 4 updates on my mi 5x, the apps from Google play was crashed and don't working. Is there same problem with this update and can I solve that ?

Hello.
Need help.
I have Mi4s on french, I'm on the 8.4.26, but I can't install the new rom, I use twrp for it but after they propose me to clear cache/davik and reboot, I chose reboot like before, and instead of installing with the logo "mi" for 10 minutes, it just restart twrp home page with all option "install reboot etc etc" each time I tried...
But when I choose the 8.4.26, the installation goes well...
What can I do to install the new rom ?
Thank you

Anyone else have issues with WiFi hotspot? Redmi4x , this has been an issue for me since before miui 10

Thanks
Nz

Is there 100% JPG Quality in these roms? Talking about the lines in the build.prop and the stock MIUI Camera?

Hello.
Need help.
I have Mi4s on french, I'm on the 8.4.26, but I can't install the new rom, I use twrp for it but after they propose me to clear cache/davik and reboot, I chose reboot like before, and instead of installing with the logo "mi" for 10 minutes, it just restart twrp home page with all option "install reboot etc etc" each time I tried...
But when I choose the 8.4.26, the installation goes well...
What can I do to install the new rom ?
Thank you

Maybe something is wrong with your zip file. Download the ROM again and I always clear dalvik/chache.

Creía que lo habias solucionado tu,pero creo que lo quieres decir es que lo arreglen,como habias escrito "fixed" pues creia que lo habias solucionado tu
I want to install the ROM stop if they have not solved the translation. How can I help translate it?

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Cannot setting "Developer Option / Skip Screen Lock ".
Can anyone help me?
My device: Mi5s , Redmi Note 4X

I used to miui eu and miuipro and i think Eu rom more better than, just need optimized gps and system the rom and more translates, i think its the best

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.