Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But is there any way to save wallpaper favorites without that button/shortcut? Or to scroll through wallpaper images?
I wish they add this feature again in the next update..
also, I guess I missed in this MIUI10: setting for Floating notifications, and setting to show notification in lock screen.

The 100% "/system" in use you mean?

Yeah, have that since the first Miui 10 version for my Mi-4c last week.

Worried me too. Never had that warning before in earlier Miui-versions?
The install seemed to work after reboot though...

Hope this new update resolves that weird glitch?
After installation, the entire system partition is 100% occupied. You can not install anything on it.
Reg

Reactions: Oyabun Wiep
Hi guys! I tried rooting by flashing Magisk and I end up in endless boot. :(
By the way I'm using Redmi 5 Plus, 8.7.19 Global Beta (8.1 Oreo) Miui 10 - dev rom.

I tried using TREBLE TWRP by Jay + lazyflasher, so far I am able to keep my custom recovery.

Other than that, everytime I flash magisk or superSU, nothing happens. Any tips?

The 100% "/system" in use you mean?

Yeah, have that since the first Miui 10 version for my Mi-4c last week.

Worried me too. Never had that warning before in earlier Miui-versions?
The install seemed to work after reboot though...

Hope this new update resolves that weird glitch?
There is nothing to fix, it's not a bug. If you want to install something on the system, you must delete some application.

Reactions: Dariooo
Hi,
I have a problem with my Mix2 on this firmware. Actually volume up and volume down buttons are not working. Does anyone facing this issue?Is there a way to fix it?

thank you. but which package is to be downloaded: the first or the second (also which is more stable?)

On MI 5S I do not work with digital fingerprint and face detection, I'm the only one to have this problem?

"Su mi 5S non funzionano gli sblocchi con immpronta digitale e rilevazione viso, sono l'unico ad avere questo problema?"

I used to miui eu and miuipro and i think Eu rom more better than, just need optimized gps and system the rom and more translates, i think its the best

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Masik P or Eurom? thanks

Lost settings gear on mix 2s after update from 8.7.12 to 8.7.19
Screenshot_2018-07-23-09-32-22-218_com.miui.home.png

Is there a way to get no notification sound when listening to video or music?

Because I'm listening to music on car Bluetooth but I get notification sound. So I usually put phone on silence.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

Try DND

@notzippy Already tested with my Redmi 4X - hotspot is working fine. Please check Your hotspot / sim card settings, maybe there is some issue.

he does not mean the connection to a hotspot, but the use of the smartphone as a hotspot! The connection works on my MI-4C, but with the Notbook is now no internet connection possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.