Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why in full screen mode navigation button is also active, but in the previous version is not, is this the bugs of his rom? sorry for my bad english

why in full screen mode navigation button is also active, but in the previous version is not, is this the bugs of his rom? sorry for my bad english

because most people want it like this - maybe the best thing would be to add a switch, so that the user can choose whether s/he wants the buttons active or not. I, for my part, wouldn't use full screen navigation if it meant that the buttons are de-activated.

Maybe something is wrong with your zip file. Download the ROM again and I always clear dalvik/chache.

Hello.
I cleared dalvik/cache, and it's not the first time, I have some bugs on the 8.4.26 (overheating, battery draining fast...) so I tried to downgrade to the 8.4.19 but same résult that the new rom, always rebooting on the twrp home page without installing...

I rmn4x good everything except app *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* open app then black screen how to solve it? ;);););)

Does anyone know if there is still an EU version for the Redmi Note 2 ?? Even an original ROM does not exist on the Miui page yet.

Hello - apart from the ROM being very fluent and stable on Mix2S - did anyone faced an issue with battery drain of "Android System"?

I got following problem: If I listen to music and I get a notification from telegram the loudness is lower for a few seconds. If I disable notification sounds for telegram the volume stays the same (obviously because it's designed like this). However the problem is the setting doesnt stick, after a few minutes telegram notification volume turned itself back on. How can I fix it? Additionally: why do you have to edit the notification settings for every single chat and can't edit it for the whole app?
Edit: Device is mi mix 2s, issue was already there in 8.7.12 Rom

please fix this next update
If you get a notification and listen to music the volumes lowers for a few seconds, thats normal. However if I disable notification sounds for the telegram Chat it re-enables itself a few minutes later and the volume lowers again... Super annoying if you are listing to music and the volume goes down every few minutes because you get a notification by telegram. Already disabled sound 10000000 times but it doesn't stay like this. Additionally it's the worst design ever that you have to edit the settings for every single chat

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.