Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is someone using Xiaomi.eu with Magisk 16.4? I have many lags and problems, with every MIUI10 builds on MiMix 2S. I am not sure what is the main reason of that, probably Magisk and this is why I ask.
Mi Mix 2S with Magisk 16.6. No problem here.

mi5 pro here, updated from a very old rom (android 6.0)

Works perfect, very optimized, very smooth and fast in comparision. No bugs detected yet. GPS ok. No battery drain (very better consumption that my old rom, with same apps and daily usage). Root works fine (no lag)

Very satisfied. Thanks a lot for this awesome work :D

Good day! Read the entire instruction several times but did not understand. Your firmware can be pereproshit only with the stock firmware? Yes? Smartphone I have Xiaomi mi 5c. Now I have some strange firmware from the seller .

Mi Mix 2S with Magisk 16.6. No problem here.

It only happens occasionally tbh. Sometimes it will work for a couple of hours without any issues. Then I have to reboot a couple of times in a row, because it stops working. Same goes for my bluetooth connection btw.

On MI 5S I do not work with digital fingerprint and face detection, I'm the only one to have this problem?

"Su mi 5S non funzionano gli sblocchi con immpronta digitale e rilevazione viso, sono l'unico ad avere questo problema?"

I did clear installation on my Mi 5s yesterday and fingerprint unlock is working very well, faster than Miui 9. Today I'll put my photo to get face unlock working.

Reactions: M3t3or4
Using Mi5s. When you create an app folder on your home screen from Miui9, it always crashes. Miui10 will crash unchanged. Can this be repaired?

Attach a crash report.

Screenshot_2018-07-23-21-51-50-160_com.miui.bugreport.png

Last edited:
Hello on MI MIX 2
Smart search in dailer don't search polish letters
When i put 585279 it show only Lukasz but should show Łukasz as well
On the previous version this work

MI5s 4/128
I cant change the toggles on status bar... When i try to edit them i can drag them but when i drop they go back to previous place. Some apps in notifications the text overlaps the icons.. All the rest is good... no heating no lag no other bugs... Portrait mode is impressive! Good job

Thanks!
For my Mi5S there are two problems noted:
1) Battery drain compared to 8.7.12 (it was abt. 3% during night, and now after the update approx. 12% with all the same settings/apps).
2) There is a bug with the Notes app. After creating a note and sending it to the desktop the text on the desktop does not change when any changes are made in the note. The same was noted in 8.7.12. Stable releases worked well.

Status
Not open for further replies.