Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that my GPS don't work inside building in this new version, anyone have a solucion?
Screenshot_2018-07-23-16-15-16-679_com.chartcross.gpstest.png

Andremcgouveia I don't think it has anything to do with being inside a building. I was having the exact same issue inside my car, but after rebooting it worked instantly.

hello i wanna clean install this rom how to i do that ? do i need to wipe data-cache-dalvik-system ?

i am using this rom right now but with dirty install i wanna remove everyting and make it clean install

mi5s

MiNote3 problem. Bluetooth doesn't activate, cannot connect to my car. anyone know if can be solved? Thanks. In rest all good.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hello, these days I will have a mi8 6/128 dipper.
Which xiaomi.eu do you recommend for mi8? Stable or weekly?

With weekly I can update it only with twrp recovery without full wipe, right?
Thank you very much.

Hello, With my Mido, the Amazfit App does not start
automatically after a reboot, although it is activated in the autostart and no limitation is set in the energy saving mode.
Does anyone have the problem?

Hello, With my Mido, the Amazfit App does not start
automatically after a reboot, although it is activated in the autostart and no limitation is set in the energy saving mode.
Does anyone have the problem?

I think this happens too in my Note 2 . My Bip does not get notifications.....:(

Reactions: Matzl
[QUOTE = "frofa, post: 430522, member: 173787"] karena kebanyakan orang menginginkannya seperti ini - mungkin yang terbaik adalah dengan menambahkan tombol, sehingga pengguna dapat memilih apakah dia ingin tombol aktif atau tidak . Saya, untuk bagian saya, tidak akan menggunakan navigasi layar penuh jika itu berarti tombol-tombolnya tidak diaktifkan. [/ QUOTE]
apa arti dari mode layar penuh ketika tombol navigasi juga aktif, itu sama dengan tidak memberikan fitur, sebaiknya Ada pilihan untuk menggunakan mode layar penuh, dengan tombol navigasi aktif atau tidak, sehingga pengguna dapat memilih rasa, itu saran saya, maaf untuk bahasa Inggris saya yang tidak sempurna

It stucks in Mi logo and in powered by android in Xiaomi Mi 8, what should I do?

Hi,
First go to wipe -> format data, then reboot on bootloader. Wipe -> factory reset, install -> select the zip file -> install. After install wipe cache dalvik and reboot. It will take some times so be patient.
And you are good to go ;)

Reactions: nunomgsantos
Hi guys,

I have been having problems with my facebook messenger.
If someone sends me a video , whenever I try to open facebook messenger it immediately closes.

I'm currently using a Mi5 , do you guys have the same problem ?

King regards

Hi, this is my first time I have to update a xiaomi.eu ROM and I want to do that in twrp (no OTA) like I did before with Lineage OS.

Need to do the same stuff?

- Wipe Cache/Dalvik
- Flash Rom Update
- Magisk
- Reboot

Another question: is this rom for Mi5 free from anti rollback stuff, right? It's just about the redmi note 5?

Thanks, I just did my day 17 with MIUI and for the first time in my life I'm just like "wow, I probably can live without android stock", mostly because of new notification one finger management :D

Last edited:
Hi, this is my first time I have to upload a xiaomi.eu ROM and I want to do that in twrp (no OTA) like I did before with Lineage OS.

Need to do the same stuff?

- Wipe Cache/Dalvik
- Flash Rom Update
- Magisk
- Reboot

Another question: is this rom for Mi5 free from anti rollback stuff, right? It's just about the redmi note 5?

Thanks, I just did my day 17 with MIUI and for the first time in my life I'm just like "wow, I probably can live without android stock", mostly because of new notification one finger management :D
yes anti only redmi note 5

Reactions: ez1143
Brand new Mi6, unlocked, first clean install of this weekly build.
- No noitications on lock screen (either the "three dots" on the right side, nor the icons on the left). Need to unlock to see the pending notifications. If i allow message preview on lock screen - its working, but I don't want messages to appear at all on the lock screen.
- Some apps don't have badge icon notification at all (K-@ Mail Pro).
- No sound notification on some apps (Conversations) even if i choose the sound.
- Screen awakes when i touch the home button. Why is that when I don't use fingerpint at all and the feature is disabled?
Probably I will find more. But these are the most annoying. Otherwise looks pretty well!

Sorry for being no helpful.

After a couples day's on this Rom everything is fine and smooth. Previous version was great on that battery, i dont know if can say same the thing about the current Rom.

Today google play services started to eat battery like a Madness. And i dont want to use any Mods since the last Rom was great on battery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-23-20-21-27-706_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-23-20-21-27-706_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    166.9 KB · Views: 385
Status
Not open for further replies.