Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the update to miui 10 I have no notifications on the lockscreen. Although it's enabled in the settings. Anyone know how to fix?

Prompt, on your firmware the transfer of long names into two lines at calls is realized?

Подскажите, на Вашей прошивке реализован перенос длинных имен в две строки при звонках?

Xiaomi Mi5S

Attachments

• Dialer.PNG
    Dialer.PNG
    107.3 KB · Views: 434
I have a very small conflict between the notifications: when the "Security" notification arrives, and I pull down the curtain I see that the word "cancel operation" is "superimposed" to that of the image, really annoying. you can solve it at the next updates (maybe if it's done, this Friday). thank you P.S. (I have not tried with the other notifications, but he thought it is worth the same)
Screenshot_2018-07-24-08-15-44-790_com.miui.home[1].png

Best way for me is: put rom on USB, boot in TWRP and clean everything, go to install, choose otg USB and install new rom..
Based on phone you are ready in less then 15min.
If you don't have USB otg then you can leave internal storage alone (no cleaning) with new rom inside - isn't full clean but it can be ok

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

You can do a full clean even without USB OTG, just wipe everything (internal storage too), then reboot into recovery (you MUST do this or your pc won't recognize the device), connect the device to PC, it will appear in "this pc" with just one folder in it: TWRP. Put all the flashing files you need in that twrp folder, disconnect from PC, and install everything from TWRP folder.

I was used to do with USB OTG in the past, but this method is fully working and easy too.

I think it would be prudent to update the install process on the first page since, so many people are having problems for the last 3 months.
A detailed procedure order of steps from download to twrp install (fastboot or image update), Rom and Magisk version.
Screenshots of how each step looks like might be very helpful to some people also!

On my Mix 2 i could install latest .19 update but magisk 16.4 gave me bootloop, so i tried with 16.7 beta and it booted fine.
Is there any way to make Mix 2 display brighter?
Compared to Mi8 the Mix 2 is very dark.

On My Mi8 i have 8.7.19 installed with Magisk 16.4, my question is, can i put Magisk 16.7 on it or should i wait till next update ?

Reactions: domenicocortez
installed fine on mi8
screen always on doesnt work and i think camera isnt as good as china version.no other problems.lost 3% over night

You can do a full clean even without USB OTG, just wipe everything (internal storage too), then reboot into recovery (you MUST do this or your pc won't recognize the device), connect the device to PC, it will appear in "this pc" with just one folder in it: TWRP. Put all the flashing files you need in that twrp folder, disconnect from PC, and install everything from TWRP folder.

I was used to do with USB OTG in the past, but this method is fully working and easy too.
Yeah I know, but for me is more convenient with otg (I can flash in move ;) )

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Where's this menu item? I went around in the Settings app far too many times and I don't see it anywhere.. probably I'm blind or something..? Tried to search in the Settings for "full" and "full screen" but it say nothing found.. So: where's this setting in Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon (Mido), please?

Can anyone confirm if full screen gestures in Mido is enabled or not?
I've checked Settings many many times and used the built-in search as well but I don't see that menu item..

Mi5s, after a clean install, there's a battery drain.
Android system is at 30-40% in the battery app :/

Hello, these days I will have a mi8 6/128 dipper.
Which xiaomi.eu do you recommend for mi8? Stable or weekly?

With weekly I can update it only with twrp recovery without full wipe, right?
Thank you very much.

There is no stable ROM Xiaomi.eu for MI8. So if you wanna use a XIaomi.eu ROM you'll have to use the weekly ROM.

Since last release, hard battery drain on my Mix 2. Have saw with Betterbatterystat the wifi is always in searching, even if it's disconnect...

Mi Max 1 (hydrogen),anyone have lag system? In 8.7.19 Xiaomi.eu. I dont knoe how work China. Wipe all or flash xiaomiflash fix this issue or its a bug?

bugs, in videos especially "slow motion". become blurred, freckles, not very good. rom miui 10 v 8.7.19 mi5c.
thank you

In miui 9 I used the option that use the flash light while someone was calling me, now I don't find this option..someone knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.