Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you
In my mi note 3, in the screen to configure the language, had to enter the password of mi cloud and the keyboard does not appear in the password of the network. Then the card does not pick up the network and it's like it's not there. Unfortunately I had to go back to 9.6, someone with the same problem? Keep up the good work

Thank you
In my mi note 3, in the screen to configure the language, had to enter the password of mi cloud and the keyboard does not appear in the password of the network. Then the card does not pick up the network and it's like it's not there. Unfortunately I had to go back to 9.6, someone with the same problem? Keep up the good work

Unfortunately it seems that everyone has the problem of signal on mi note 3. We hope for a fix.

Please help @ingbrzy
As you can see there are some user with the same problem. No icons/symbols in status bar. I downloaded and installed rom again but nothing changed.
I'm also using a Mi 5 Pro and there is no problem with alarm sound icon in status bar. Have you even set an alarm?
About the "rotation icon", I don't even know what that means.

I´m not sure if bootloop was finally fixed or if it was newest twrp 3.2.2.0 , but i installed 8.5.7 with magisk and no problems this time around on mix 2 chiron.

I'm also using a Mi 5 Pro and there is no problem with alarm sound icon in status bar. Have you even set an alarm?
About the "rotation icon", I don't even know what that means.
@Igor Eisberg Yes, I have set an alarm.
For rotation icon look here:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-6-14-16-18-20.44522/page-19#post-422695

These both icons aren't the only one as I said. If I choose vibration or activate bluetooth, there won't appear its icon in status bar.

This problem I never had before! Only after updating to 8.7.5.

How can i get the portrait mode (front camera) blurred background with the stock camera?
it was one of the new miui10 features, but on my MI Note3 (Jason) this function is missing.

How can i get the portrait mode (front camera) blurred background with the stock camera?
it was one of the new miui10 features, but on my MI Note3 (Jason) this function is missing.
select Portrait mode..

Hi there.

So far i like miui 10 on my Mi5
But there are a few Problems...
i can not change the Quicksettings any more. And i have the "Catdish" permanent there...

By the way... Are there any good dark or black Themes i can use? I Searced around a lot but there is still no Theme that shows ther Nofitcatons correct. I always have the problem that it is white Text on very light (white) background.

Thx so far...

@Igor Eisberg Yes, I have set an alarm.
For rotation icon look here:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-6-14-16-18-20.44522/page-19#post-422695

These both icons aren't the only one as I said. If I choose vibration or activate bluetooth, there won't appear its icon in status bar.

This problem I never had before! Only after updating to 8.7.5.
Never, ever, seen that icon on my device. If you actually look closely you'll see that the icon is out-of-place, it's not an MIUI icon.
Vibration doesn't have a status bar icon either. No issues with the Bluetooth icon here. Whatever is going on with your devices, I'm not experiencing it.

I never had that icon on any of my devices...
@ingbrzy Well what should I say? I don't make the roms, I only use them. And with MIUI 10 this icon comes on my Mix 2.

This icon isn't important for me. I want icons for bluetooth, vibration (sorry, I mean silent mode) and alarm clock.

I didn't changed anything after updating to 8.7.5. I'm using Xiaomi phones for more than 2 years and never had the problem that icons disappear. It has to be a problem in the rom since I reinstalled 8.7.5 again and again without any success. All other roms before don't have the problem for me.

Never, ever, seen that icon on my device. If you actually look closely you'll see that the icon is out-of-place, it's not an MIUI icon.
Vibration doesn't have a status bar icon either. No issues with the Bluetooth icon here. Whatever is going on with your devices, I'm not experiencing it.
@Igor Eisberg But from where comes the icon? It appears for me after updating to MIUI 10. ^^

Sorry, I meant silent mode icon, not vibration. My mistake.

Ok, I will wait for next update. Maybe my problems will be solved with new rom.

@ingbrzy Well what should I say? I don't make the roms, I only use them. And with MIUI 10 this icon comes on my Mix 2.

This icon isn't important for me. I want icons for bluetooth, vibration (sorry, I mean silent mode) and alarm clock.

I didn't changed anything after updating to 8.7.5. I'm using Xiaomi phones for more than 2 years and never had the problem that icons disappear. It has to be a problem in the rom since I reinstalled 8.7.5 again and again without any success. All other roms before don't have the problem for me.
wipe your data to confirm, its a ROM issue..

No issue with any of those icons on Mi 5.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-07-12-20-25-588_com.android.deskclock.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-07-07-12-20-25-588_com.android.deskclock.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 342
this rom works perfectly in xiaomi mi mix 2, good speed and performance.
Just need the flash on the front camera.
good work

Hi there.

So far i like miui 10 on my Mi5
But there are a few Problems...
i can not change the Quicksettings any more. And i have the "Catdish" permanent there...

By the way... Are there any good dark or black Themes i can use? I Searced around a lot but there is still no Theme that shows ther Nofitcatons correct. I always have the problem that it is white Text on very light (white) background.

Thx so far...

Can you check if you cores aren't constantly running all 4?

Ps, search for Black Wolf in theme's.

Status
Not open for further replies.