• YES

Votes: 283 74.7%
  • NO

Votes: 96 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy , @MarkHUK
I suggest that you add note to the language list at #1 post. For example ...

Language included in our MIUIv10:
  • English (en.miui.com, xiaomi.eu)
  • Chinese (miui.com)
  • Polish (Acid, miuipolska.pl)
  • Slovak (ingbrzy, miuios.cz)
  • Czech (kynio, miuios.cz)
Need help translator! (We have NO active translators, Currently imported from the official ROM)
  • Bulgarian (Global)
  • French (Global)
  • Swedish (Global)
  • Russian (Global)
  • Ukrainian (Global)

From MIUI9 and have just upgraded to MIUI10 8.8.9 just now. Basically, great experience!! Tks EU dev team.
What are good:
- Safetynet passed.
- Play store certified
- Gallery app is improved

However, I found some loss function (compared with MIUI9):
- Carousel in Lock screen: Missing the button in Top Right corner to choose/change/ rate the picture => Can not change the picture/ do anything with the lock screen.
- Toggle app layout 4x3 (Can not change to 5x3 as MIUI9)

Anyone can help me about 2 missing function?

Redmi Note 3 SE (kate) variable pictures on the lock screen are not working. :/
Settings -> Lock screen & password -> Wallpaper Carousel run on a bug now.

Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo) works fine. Best ROM for it! :)

Can someone answer me i need help? I've got all the way into twrp but when i go to my SD card only thing i see are different files with number and letters. How did they get in my SD card? Where are my files? Anyone know the problem?
Never ever Heard sth Like this. Try full wipe (Just wipe EVERYTHING in twrp) and try again copyijng it to The internal storage, but make sure you have The correct twrp!

But i think Posting it one time is enough. 3 Out of 7 Posts on one Page with The Same topic is a Bit much. When people don't know they will Not answer Just because it ist written x times

Last edited:
Never ever Heard sth Like this. Try full wipe (Just wipe WVERYTHING in twrp) and try again copyijng it to The SD Card, but make sure you have The correct twrp!

But i think Posting it one time is enough. 3 Out of 7 Posts on one Page with The Same topic is a Bit much. When people don't know they will Not answer Just because it ist written x times
Sd card? On mi8?
In twrp mount the relevant storage and drag it across from your pc, that's what I would try but my level of expertise is not high so definitely see what others and Google says

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

say a Russian translation will improve? just miui.su is closed, there is a mirum, there people work with whom you used to communicate about Russian translation ....

[QUOTE = "Eclipse1991, Beitrag: 438258, member: 203374"] Hey Leute, ich habe nur eine Frage zu Quickcharge 3.0. Funktioniert es mit dieser Rom und wie ist es möglich zu überprüfen, ob es funktioniert? [/ QUOTE]
l Charge Ampere in the Play Store so you can see the charging power
Hey thx for your help, I already did it and bow it seems to work. Charging with around 3200mH @ 8.8.9 Mi8

Reactions: BeoWulf 1
Automatic tasks are working on my mi5s

I am still on 8.8.9 on my jason, and I confirm that automated tasks do not work properly - in my case, they kick in as they should, but often they do not de-activate themselves at the set time. As a result, sometimes the phone remains mute, or the Wifi off, or reading mode on. It worked fine in the version before, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: selmandeli
hardware buttons stop acting for a while (10s-2min) after accessing multi task (clean recent) in mi max2 with 8.8.9 and 8.8.16.
sorry for my poor English

Can anyone help me please? On this ROM Messenger force closes when i'm trying to view a video on a chat
Screenshot_2018-08-22-00-00-04-191_com.miui.bugreport.png

Hello,
I have the Mi 8 - originally, the global stable ROM 9.5 was installed.
In the Global Stable ROM (MIUI 9.5), there was an option to schedule the activation for the "Always On Display".
Eg activate the always-on display at 7 AM and disable at 10PM.
Is it possible to implement this feature also in the xiaomi.eu ROM?
All other features are working very well using the xiaomi.eu ROM on the MI 8 - thanks for your work! :)

Reactions: gulp79
Hallo. I thank the team for their great work and effort. I am a Mido owner (redmi note 4 global). I have two questions:
1) Has the weather app got night icons in Miui 10? Miui 9 hasn't.
2) If I want to root, must the Magisk version be 16.4, or can I install the last one?
Thanks.

Thanks for the great work, I just wanted to point out that the ROM for the Mi Max Pro is not hosted in the androidfilehost link...

Yes...
On Settings > System Apps > Search
There is an option to turn off swipe up

Search is not longer available under System Apps, can you confirm you have it on yours ?

Edit: Got it.. I froze Search thus that option disappeared. THANKS

Last edited:
Can someone answer me i need help? I've got all the way into twrp but when i go to my SD card only thing i see are different files with number and letters. How did they get in my SD card? Where are my files? Anyone know the problem?

The file system is still encrypted. You have forgotten something. I know this problem but cant remember the reason and solution at this moment. Try another manual step by step.

Last edited:
MI5S PLUS
Guys, on the last two betas, on the front camera here is such a bug and sometimes on the main one. It helps only reboot.
How to solve a problem?

Attachments

• 13650828.jpg
    13650828.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 396
Another user faced this issue, when he installed the xiaomi.eu ROM without choosing "format data" in twrp before the installation.
Just do the installation again and choose "format data" before - afterwards, everything should be fine.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

MI5S PLUS
Guys, on the last two betas, on the front camera here is such a bug and sometimes on the main one. It helps only reboot.
How to solve a problem?
"Sometimes" doesn't really help. We need something that can be stably reproduced, else I can't confirm it as a ROM issue.

"Sometimes" doesn't really help. We need something that can be stably reproduced, else I can't confirm it as a ROM issue.
with the front camera almost constantly. several times a day. with the main was several times.
to the last 2 firmware this was not. the phone did not fall, it was not in the water

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.