8.8.2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why official english site show Redmi 5 Plus global developer 8.7.26 with Oreo 8.1 and this 8.8.3 release is Nougat 7.1?????

Why official english site show Redmi 5 Plus global developer 8.7.26 with Oreo 8.1 and this 8.8.3 release is Nougat 7.1?????
Because global version is based on Android Oreo, but eu roms are based on China roms qnd china is still nougat

Because global developer is Oreo and China developer is Nougat...
And since Xiaomi.eu is based on China Roms...
Do the math...

So we will not have Oreo on european rom? Oreo Global developer is bootloader blocked? I'd like to try this...

So we will not have Oreo on european rom? Oreo Global developer is bootloader blocked? I'd like to try this...
If you already unlocked bootloader, you can install Global developer and unlock bootloader again...
But I don't think you will see great features in Miui 10 Oreo or Miui 10 Nougat...
It's Miui 10 so basically the same...
But you just can have an opinion if you try...
:)

sorry for my ignorance but the ROM is updated via OTA or it is manual?, I ask this because in the updater it does not let me download the OTA

Reactions: lenardomeek
If you already unlocked bootloader, you can install Global developer and unlock bootloader again...
But I don't think you will see great features in Miui 10 Oreo or Miui 10 Nougat...
One question please, does MIUI EU ROM support RedWolf Recovery??

I'm actually on Pixel Experience on my Redmi 5 Plus (of course unlocked bootloader) and I like it for the speed of SO without many features of MIUI but I'd like to come back on MIUI with same and more features (Gestures and so on) and I'm undecided...

[QUOTE = "Igor Eisberg, publicación: 434301, miembro: 161498"] China ROM para MI 8 se retrasó debido a un retraso de la cámara.

En cuanto a los problemas de OTA, no workimg actualmente, actualice manualmente. [/ QUOTE]
And for today will be the mi8? Or is it a very serious error of the camera?

[QUOTE = "Igor Eisberg, publicación: 434303, miembro: 161498"] No somos empleados de Xiaomi, por lo que no sabemos cuándo se lanzará la actualización de MI 8. [/ QUOTE]
De acuerdoOk dissegme I understand that the error is from the Chinese Rom, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.