8.8.2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
excelent update! just one "Problem" In the previous update, when you press the "recent applications" button twice, you would go back to the previous application. it does not happen anymore

noting more, really good

For classic theme icons, set Classic theme in Theme manager.. Not default.. It was renamed..
The default theme's icon pack changed. Look the Google Play for example or the another google icons. They're talking about the default theme not the classic one

Reactions: Ryoma
How could i change region. Previous builds i can edit build.prop few lines to CN and it help to change theme region. But last two bulds 8.7.26 and 8.8.3 it doesn't help.
I change lines at build.prop. But themes region not changed.
What i should do to change region for miui themes to CN region?

FC in settings search - fixed.
Notification sounds - fixed.
New buggs:
Could not install MiRemote from Google market (Err 504). Installed it from Aptoid.
Installation of the last ROM deleted my X-Plore file manager, and It is not possible to install it ( Errot 505).
Hope to be fixed soon.

Reactions: Ryoma
Great job guys!!!
Thank you so much for the new release!
My Mi 8 SE works perfectly now!

Hi!
Can anyone say how to get VPN notification to show on status bar? Having it shown on the status bar would make it easy to check whether VPN is on or off.

Hi!
Can anyone say how to get VPN notification to show on status bar? Having it shown on the status bar would make it easy to check whether VPN is on or off.
I second that. But I think it's Miui 10 issue, I found that bug in global version too.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi..first of all I'm want to say thank you very much for the continuity of making better and better update..

The pro:
1. The color,font and interface are so vivid and eye pleasing.
2. Very responsive
The cons:
1. Please put back face recognition, its work well with RN5A Prime.

Thanks..
Keeps it's up

downloaded for my Note5Pro, but when I tried to flash it. it said it's for mido devices (Note 4)!!

Hello, i have a problem, do you now have to fix IT?
IMG_20180807_092505.jpg
IMG_20180807_092531.jpg
IMG_20180807_092522.jpg

What a very friendly and helpful community you got here. At least five users asked you where are the mi max/pro and some other phones roms and looks like no one from the staff thinks that they (we) deserve an answer.

"deserve"? Come on guy, they make an excellent ROM and they provide it to you for free. There ist NOTHING you "deserve", nothing at all. And especially not an answer for a question that makes no sense: The xiaomi.eu team makes huge efforts to adapt the Chinese ROM, but OF COURSE they can only do it for devices where there is a released Chinese ROM. That's all there is to know: If there is no Chinese ROM for some devices, there won't be .EU ROM. No need to ask for every device independently.

Status
Not open for further replies.