8.8.2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool voLTE logo there
ok google finally working in this version.
IMG_20180807_125609.jpg

Reactions: spacecadetbonespurs
What happened to the classic icon package?
The third-party app icons are not synchronized like before, it look ugly
They changed default theme.. So you have to set classic icons package manually now in Theme Manager..

Reactions: lezinboy
Please dev..fixed this missing icon background on classic theme..its look ugly not uniform..this update is good on my redmi note 5 pro..thank you and more power..
Screenshot_2018-08-07-09-20-38-630_com.miui.home.jpg

FYI:
Sourceforge is saving files with mirror server(s). After the file is uploaded by the admin,
We can actually start downloading after mirroring has completed on other servers.

PLEASE WAIT a few minutes (or hours) to access it. (Let's not waste time...)

Reactions: biscoot and Adeolu
In 8.8.2/8.8.3 (Mi5) a long press in notifications stopped working. If I long press on incoming email I only can switch off the notificatons at all. In 8.7.26 I had options to reply, delete and mark the email as read. Now long-press works as left-swipe +press the gear symbol.
It isn't a bug, you must swipe down for extend notification, like the MIUI 9 global beta. I hope come it back as before.
It's much better (personally).

Reactions: Kyury
Installed 8.8.3 and a lot of the home widgets disappeared. Worked perfectly fine before the update.

There was an error in the gps in previous versions, was it solved? I have the redmi note 4 mido

After update on Redmi Note 5 (whyred) lost any sound notifications, also wifi working not so good, often reconnecting. Bluetooth still not working properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.