8.8.2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed 8.8.3 on my note 5 (whyred). It's lagging and also the icons have changed... in a bad way.

I tried wipe cache and also rebooted for a couple of times. Still the same.

Reactions: EnterSandman
Mi5s camera doesn't work :(
Screenshot of report error
7df457ca0a0e6a7a495c78d80edfcaea.jpg
Mine works as usual.

How can I mix themes under this version? That option is missing from Themes...
Press the little "person/profile" icon in the themes app that is on the top left, that will show the same screen that used to be available in the bottom buttons strip before.

Reactions: Sigray77
anybody know how to fix this? my files looks like this when I mount my phone thru TWRP. using Mi8SE btw.

Attachments

• IMG_20180807_203400.jpg
    IMG_20180807_203400.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 354
I have done cache and dalvik clean and also tried to switch from Italian to English language. No luck :(
If i would be in your shoes (al posto tuo) i would try wiping cache and dalvik again and then reflash the rom, then the 2 wipes again and reboot and see what happens.

Reactions: cippy
MIUI10 seems to work very well on Kate. Haven't experienced a problem so far.

The only thing is, where can I set that the SIM provider and connection type (EDGE/3G/4G) is displayed in the status bar??

Under MIUI9 the provider information was displayed in the statusbar:

screen1.png

With MIUI10 only the signal strength is displayed:

screen2.png

Can someone point me where to change these settings? Couldn't find them..

The same BIG BUG like all miui 10 releases :(. Google photos doesnt sync the photos no mater what. I have try everething with this version too. NOTHING. Why?

8.3.3 on note 5 (whyred). The lagging issue seems to have gone after refresh the 8.3.3 and wipe cache AGAIN.

The same BIG BUG like all miui 10 releases :(. Google photos doesnt sync the photos no mater what. I have try everething with this version too. NOTHING. Why?

No problem on Mix2, Google Photos is syncing. Did you allow autostart and start in background for Google Photos App?

Hello, thank you for the update. Working fine on my Redmi 4x (santoni). I did a manual update, flashed through twrp 3.2.1-4 for Redmi 4x. No bugs found. Same as 8.7.26, smooth and stable. All included in the changelogs are working properly on Redmi 4x (santoni). Magisk 16.4 and all its modules are working fine. Fingerprint works fine as always. Google Assistant is working smoothly. Animation and transition are fast and smooth. No lags.

Few questions;
1. Why there is no face unlock? Tho I am not using it, just out of curiosity why it has been removed.
2. Where can I find the screen-off animation?

Thanks for an awesome update. Waiting for a stable release for miui10 eu roms. Kudos to eu devs.
Same with me. There no face unlock on my Redmi 5 plus as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.