8.8.2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, is there a way to extract the default theme from previous rom releases? Even when chosing classic theme some icons are missing and some do not get shape adapted.

Reactions: Ryoma and cr0c0d0c
I just came here to say thank you, UI feels so much smoother on 8.8.3 compared to previous releases. Great work!

No face unlock redmi note 4X
try download again zip files
Screenshot_2018-08-08-00-30-55-965_com.android.browser.jpg

Awesome, thanks for the Mi Mix 2s release. So 8.8.3 will be the last update for the next week because of Android P if i recall correctly?

Reactions: biscoot
Download is soooo slow on androidfilehost. Can you post a mirror for redmi note 3 pro?

Reboot into TWRP with dirty flash over 8.7.26 and Magisk 16.7 on MIx 2S - back on 8.7.26 everything works fine.

Hi there! Is there a way to unlock full manual mode in the Camera app for all devices too? I must flash a standalone zip with the xiaomi.xml file every time I update and Idk if the functionality of that XML can be lost with further updates.

Thanks for your hard work!

Android 7.x devices REUPLOADED
- Fixed Face Unlock

MiNote3, HMNote3Pro uploaded
Thank you very much for the hard work. at last, end of the long waiting for Jason 8.8.3

just installed. seem very smooth and fast. "More" menu is back, camera seems sharper than previous build

Status
Not open for further replies.