8.8.2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you count in the 360 hours waiting time for the unlock?
If not yet: the first xiaomi.eu ROM for your gf might be 8.8.17 anyway :)

Yeah, i'm waiting fo the unlock. Now i need to decide if BOOT twrp, flash magisk and staying with global stable, or FLASH twrp and convert to xiaomi.eu.

I have a redmi note 4 mtk (nikel) finally running miui10 and it' amazing. I hope Redmi note 5 will be amazing too. But in the past i read about lags and problems with many roms on this device.

CHANGELOG

Settings
Fix - Fixed Searchbar FC for Android 6.0
Fix - Fixed missing menu text in MIUI apps
Optimize - AptX for Redmi Note 5 [whyred]
Fix - Fixed arcore support for [MI8/SE]

Security center
Fix - Fixed missing comma in numbers

MiRemote
Optimize - Removed MiRemote app from system (install from Play Store)

Camera
Optimize - Unlocked camera features for all devices: Scene, Quick snap, Age & gender, Magic mirror, Beautify features, Time watermark

Weather
Optimize - Fixed autorefresh of weather data

Themes
Fix - Fixed missing Theme Manager icon [HMNote3SE]

MIUI Launcher
Fix - Fixed adding Google Keep widget on homescreen

Lockscreen
New - Enabled screen off animation
New - Added vertical clock widget option (Lock screen & password -> Advanced settings)

Known issues:
Android 7.x devices REUPLOADED
- Fixed Face Unlock

The update for Mi MIX 2S will be suspended from next week for the Android P preparation work. The Android P upgrade plan for other devices will be announced soon.
hello I have a Xiaomi redmi Note 4X and with the last update (MIUI 10 8.8.3 weekly) I lost face unlock and today 08/08/2018. Today I received the new update and it does not install for giving error. I already sent the report.
Thanks to all developers and community.

Guys, in my Mi5x appears in notification bar: Instant Apps - Waiting network.
I'm in 4G/LTE...
Before in the version 8.7.27 its dont happened!
What can I do?

Tks everyone...

I have installed the 8.8.3 update on my Mi Note 3. Overall, I am happy with it until now, especially the return of QuickSnap is great, and I have the feeling that the battery lasts longer now. However, there are still some old bugs that are not fixed:

* image quality in MIUI 10 is still worse than it used to be in MIUI 9.
* clicking the step counter in AppVault does not open MiFit (I have this bug since the first MIUI 10 version for the Mi Note 3, 8.7.12)
* Bluetooth still self-deactivates after putting the phone in and out of flight mode, and can only be re-activated after rebooting the device. This is a major bug!

I have also problems with Gmail notification

Reactions: hvp17
Hi, I've noticed that when charging the device, it doesn't say how much time remains for full charge. Is it a bug or that feature had been removed?
Thank you

nowdays cant find any problem.
every things fine.
the best way is wipe all data

I didn't wipe data and it works fine - the first boot took looooooooooooong (I think because of Magisk installation as 2nd zip after Rom), but it works perfekt now - I've not tested everything, but all about it's better than the last xiaomi.eu-Rom.

My Mi Mix 2 obtained face unlock ( very fast ) but charging battery is more long and seems to drain its battery

Hi, I've noticed that when charging the device, it doesn't say how much time remains for full charge. Is it a bug or that feature had been removed?
Thank you

I have also seen this, and miss it. I hope it comes back in one of the next versions.

Mi note 3 (jason):
Magisk v16 or v16.7 won't past saftynet. Both cts profile and basic integrity failed.

Before magisk zip is flashed, saftynet will pass.

I use Magisk 16.4, and have no problems with safetynet on my jason.

Alarm cannot be turned off while charger is connected. Screen does not comes on! Can only use power button to snooze, then login to phone turn off alarm manually. Does anyone has a solution?

I noticed when lock screen that it dim before completely turned off. No option for this feature though.

I had this dimming already in an older version, 8.7.12, so this cannot be the new feature - besides, slightly dimming the screen can hardly be called an "animation", right?

Reactions: Coldmind
Hey guys, just to let you know, i've tried several versions of your roms for Redmi 6 (HM6_cereus). and they cant be flashed because of "ERROR 6".
looks like there are a couple of stray brackets and comma's in the script that need removing... ive fixed it for myself but yours need fixing!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryoma
Hey guys can You give me links For mi6x no android file host okey another site pls

MI 6X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

hi, i can not install any remote control app. i used anymote remote control app. update 8.8.3 rom but remove anymote remote app and i can not install again.
Mi Remote is no longer a "System App" in MIUI10. Please install from Play Store if you need it. (Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.