8.8.2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battery drain seems to be normal..
Screenshot_2018-08-08-21-58-52-781_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Google translate doesn't load with 8.8.3 and MiNote3. I tried to clear data, install, re-install...
Moreover I confirm Bluetooth problem like on previous versions (since first built of MIUI 10)

Having some problems with camera too, most of the time image is black and program get stuck. Rolling back to 8.7.26

I have neither problems with Google translate, nor with Camera. Both work fine (although the image quality is still nowhere as good as it used to be in the latest MIUI 9 versions).
The bluetooth problem is terrible, though, especially nowadays that we all use Bluetooth devices all the time.

Flashed on mi max hydrogen so far so good.

Things i dont find was screen of f animation and doesn't get all camera features as mentioned in changelog except magic mirror

Overall looking good. Ui is smoother.

THANK YOU DEVS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK :)

Yes my friend. I have a Mi6 and I liked the full screen gestures navigation. I tried to use since it launched in MIUI but I feel the same when I type in the keyboard.

It has occurred to me sometimes to close the keyboard and exit the application accidentally because of gesture navigation.

So it's a bug. We should report this bug to the developers. It's present since first release

I can't download the upgrade 8.8.3 on my Mido
I can't download it on any other device either
Not even on PC
Puede check it
Screenshot_2018-08-08-19-12-20-873_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
Screenshot_2018-08-08-19-11-54-310_pl.zdunex25.updater.png

I want to clear one thing up because I've read all the thread and I have found wrong informations. There seems to be a common problem about icons:
1) First they've changed the default theme to the Limitless one, the old one is now called "Classic" in the theme App, it's fine since you can go back to the "Classic" Theme from the app;
2) If you apply the Classic theme you will notice that not all the icons are squared with rounded borders as they have always been but some of them are the same that are present in the limitless theme.

Furthermore, this problem shows up even when you apply other themes from the store, sometime some icons stick with the Limitless theme.

I'll attach an image to explain it better.
36e26686565cb3b256e7bce67797b49e.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Does someone notice an increased input delay typing on the keyboard when the option: "full screen gesture" is enabled? I can notice it on the Mi6 (vibration settings on the keyboard needs to be on to notice it easily)
Please let me know your feedback

I had the fullscreen gesture since day 1 for mi mix 2s and I judt turned it off. yes it is much more responsible now.

Reactions: DanyXD
First, congratulations! Great work!
Now, in Mi Note 2.
With the Camera app, portrait mode, I can´t select filters.
please solve it.
thanks!

problem is my mi5s will not start with 8.8.3 rom. it enter in a loop at the start when you need to use the pattern to unlock the phone
i have the same problem, mi5s mi 5s, dirty flash from 8.7.26, first with twrp 3211 and now with twrp 3230. downloaded rom twice

Hi, thanks for great ROM!
I have a question, there is a changeling about updated features and so, but I still have an old camera app form MIuI 9. Is it normal that I still have an old camera app on my redmi 4x?

Thank you.

Hi @ingbrzy can we have an option to choose audio source for recording?
I try to use external mic, but video still record using internal microphone.
Open camera apps has the option, but it cant be used for live stream purpose ex: youtube live etc

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.