Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately , Some notification still not work :( ( ex: hangout , gmail on lockscreen ) , and on lockscreen while some message come it just turn on the screen without any message.

Thanks! Was also related to missinge permissions for Nova laubcher
You need to restart the phone after applying your new launcher and you wouldn't have to problem of xiaomis launcher appearing behind.

I have that issue as well

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

As far as I'm considered, this could be the stable version for redmi note 3 pro (kenzo). Battery is excellent and I haven't experienced any bugs since installation. Appreciate the work, devs! :)

Pretty stable apart from random app crashes. Came from latest stable and all the affected apps there without issues. ARCore randomly not working.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

In latest adaway v4.0.9 there is a button to disable ads block,
after i've tested my google services (my google photos can't synch, and also my contacts) and with adaway disabled services are synching..
after i've enabled adaway, only one list at time and the blocking list was "https://1hosts.cf"
i've left this hostslist disabled and now my google services are working ok.
Where did you get adaway 4.0.9? I'm on v3.3

I'm using outlook and company Portal and it's ok.

Only problem I have is that device encryption using intunes (company policy too) doesn't work

Every day I see that the Device Admin apps get the permissions lost.
I use Outlook, for instance, which my company requires to have the Device admin as a policy to access the emails.

Is this "auto removal" something of Android P, of this ROM or a specific app?

Also, I notice that at night, some apps disappear for some seconds, such as Google Mail. I think this is related with the prior issue. May it be reinstalling the apps (it doesn't state so, tho) and this is why it looses all the permissions in the Device admin apps?

Note: I have autoupdate of apps off. And actually, I have 46 apps to be updated.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
bf088a9202a5fd179849b446074c9e38.jpg

Not sure what may it be. I have several apps with admin rights:
Find my device
Outlook
Cerberus
Agent (from VMWare)

Every day, at night, allt he apps except "find my device" loose the rights
I'm using outlook and company Portal and it's ok.

Only problem I have is that device encryption using intunes (company policy too) doesn't work

bf088a9202a5fd179849b446074c9e38.jpg

I have version 8.9.24 on my MI8, can I return the official 10.0.2.0 global version through the miflash or will I have problems with ARB?

Hi guys on my Mi8 i've istalled weekly 8.9.24. Can i return on Eu stable based on Android 8 or not?

Empty SMS
Hi
Mi 8 with 8.9.24 can't send (only) Hebrew/Russian sms, it received in the other side empty.
English works fine.

I tried to use "truecaller" for sending those sms and all languages work fine.

Opinions?

On MI6, manually trying to encrypt the device results in a loop where it takes forever to encrypt a freshly formatted empty partition. Other workarounds such as modifying fstab.qcom does not work as they result in just rebooting back to recovery.

In 2018, no device encryption is not acceptable. This project looks promising, but until they take security seriously I am going to pass on this one. If one ignores even a fundamental thing such as full disk encryption, I don't even want to imagine what it looks like for critical vulnerabilities.

Hi guys. I bought MI8(dipper) China version, unlocked bootloader, currently installed last MIUI stable. Can I flash twrp and then last developer Xiaomi.EU ROM? I am Xiaomi user for years now but since ARB, listening all bricks I admit I afraid to flash now. Can I at least flash global developer through fastboot since it is China version? Thank you for help, much appreciated.

On MI 8 on xiaomi.eu 8.9.24, i can`t find wps wireless connection. Usually i found it under wifi advanced settings.
Is gone in my installation (so a new clean installation of rom is needed) or is disabled on Pie roms?

On MI 8 on xiaomi.eu 8.9.24, i can`t find wps wireless connection. Usually i found it under wifi advanced settings.
Is gone in my installation (so a new clean installation of rom is needed) or is disabled on Pie roms?
I don't have it either.

Reactions: gulp79
ingbrzy, You can add this feature, it is very useful for people, accidentally touching the volume, it makes the ringtones notice small or no ringtone.
IMG_20181007_070552.jpg

I couldn't find the link to download for Mi 8 EE? I'm on EU Miui 10 stable but Android Auto has a black bar. I heard 8.9.13 fixed it (more like Android P fixed it). So I want to try a newer version than the stable version and see if it works for me. Anyone has a link to share? thanks.

Hi, MI5 GPS fail in this version.
Mine worked fine. Only faced Ui Lags that I am back to 8.8.9 for mi5.
My Mido however is fine with 8.9.20...

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5000 en utilisant Tapatalk

CHANGELOG

Security
New - Added Hardware Test
Optimized - Automated tasks on Main page

lock screen, status bar, notification bar to
Fix - Optimized slow Bluetooth unlock

MI3/4, MI4S, MI4C 8.9.13 was last version.. RIP after 5 years of support..
MI5SPlus got Android 8.0
MI5S will not be released this week due to testing Android 8.0
MI8 Explorer edition is testing Android P
Next MIUI version will be 8.10.12 due to Holidays in China
Hi, So wht about Mi5S? We still no update on it after three weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.