Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi note 3 pro - kenzo
Dirty flashed over last weeks rom, everything works fine.
Battery seems ok but I will se through another couple of charges
Fixed the issue of transparent notification bar when swiped down - thanks! :)

Now a question not directly related to eu rom... How to do a nandroid backup in twrp, do I just tick all the boxes? And if anyone has a link to a *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* that works on rn3 pro, I would be eternally grateful :)

Mix 2S All apps are gone after update from 8.9.13 to 8.9.20 ridiculous................All data gone..... do you test these now ???????
NO i didnt wipe anything, just flashed new zip and reboot thats it now all gone...............
Backup?? If not, well....

Mi8.
Notification to Hangouts broken. For some reason it seems I can see less settings comparing to Android 8 (like always ON display is not visible).

Dirty flashed on my mi max 3 from 8.9.6v2 and so far so good. I will be able to tell if device will deep sleep tomorrow.
106a1b06326c5406b530e855d1c08ab8.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lucaxxaa
Hi, thanks to dev for the work
i had to wipe everything to install this version on my Mi8. For now, everything working fine but i'm not finish testing. But no lag on digital print and face unlock. Camera seems OK.

Thank you for your excellent work, I installed 8.9.20 on my MI6X and have done so on previous builds as well, I found a bug in 8.9.13 the phone WIFI is unable to pick up 5GHZ wifi frequency only 2.4GHZ after I installed Magisk 17.1. I put the phone into aeroplane mode and rebooted and the frequency returned without any issues. Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue after they installed the Magisk software or is this issue related to Magisk 17.1.

Hi, thanks to dev for the work
i had to wipe everything to install this version on my Mi8. For now, everything working fine but i'm not finish testing. But no lag on digital print and face unlock. Camera seems OK.
How is the booting? Mine takes so long to boot up.

Status
Not open for further replies.