Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone has noticed, that, installing the version 8.9.24 for xiaomi i 8 the start times (no the first start but the 2-3-4 .. starts) takes about 1:30, how is it possible? with the previous rom just 1 minute to start (except for the 1 start after the flash of the Roma), this problem, we hope that will be resolved in a next update. thank you

Reactions: Mali2
someone has noticed, that, installing the version 8.9.24 for xiaomi i 8 the start times (no the first start but the 2-3-4 .. starts) takes about 1:30, how is it possible? with the previous rom just 1 minute to start (except for the 1 start after the flash of the Roma), this problem, we hope that will be resolved in a next update. thank you
Ich really Wonder how often you start your Phone so that really can be a Problem

Reactions: merlin699 and ulsa
Clear PlayStore Data and cache and reboot device

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk
Thank you so much! It helped. Tell me why all the widgets have disappeared from the screen? What it is? And because of what it can be? When all the widgets disappeared, at that time I did not change anything. I left the application and there are no widgets on the screen.

Hi all, I am new to xiaomi.eu and I have just installed Miui 10 8.8.9. When I look at the updater it says there is an update, but when I click it its says I'm already up to date - see the screenshot. Can someone explain why? Sorry if this is a silly question...
Thanks
Sean
I recognise what you are saying. It is a known thing.
There are two options:

Hold the button to download for about 15 seconds. Then the download should start.

Or download manually. Make sure you download the correct ROM. You can read about this in the first and second post in this thread.

Lots of succes. These options both worked (and still do) for me.

Hi everyone, I have a weird problem, I installed this rom for Mi 5X from stable China 9.6.2.0.
Everything works fine except the WIFI, after installing all the applications and configuring the mobile, the downloads become super slow (Google play, google chrome, youtube, miui cloud, spotify, etc) I have tried everything, and I have not found a solution , somebody could help me?

Thanks working! Nice
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is missing now
Screenshot_2018-10-01-23-36-35-965_com.android.settings.png
Screenshot_2018-10-01-23-36-35-965_com.android.settings.png
Screenshot_2018-10-01-23-35-27-472_com.miui.securitycenter.png

สวัสดีทุกคนฉันมีปัญหาแปลก ๆ ฉันได้ติดตั้ง rom สำหรับ Mi 5X จากประเทศจีนที่มีเสถียรภาพแล้ว 9.6.2.0
ทุกอย่างทำงานได้ดียกเว้น WIFI หลังจากติดตั้งแอปพลิเคชันและการกำหนดค่าโทรศัพท์มือถือแล้วการดาวน์โหลดจะกลายเป็นช้าสุด (Google Play, Google Chrome, YouTube, Miui Cloud, Spotify ฯลฯ ) ฉันได้ลองทุกอย่างและฉันไม่พบโซลูชัน ใครบางคนช่วยฉันได้บ้าง [/ QUOTE]I've encountered this problem in mimix2. I solved it with a clean install of the new rom and formatdata. Yes, the problem is delayed, you can try it.

Hi everyone, I have a weird problem, I installed this rom for Mi 5X from stable China 9.6.2.0.
Everything works fine except the WIFI, after installing all the applications and configuring the mobile, the downloads become super slow (Google play, google chrome, youtube, miui cloud, spotify, etc) I have tried everything, and I have not found a solution , somebody could help me?

Thanks for info :
MI5S will not be released this week due to testing Android 8.0
I will wait when that arrive

Battery fully charged

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-02-11-27-20-921_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-02-11-27-20-921_lockscreen.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 420
Status
Not open for further replies.