Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I install this firmware I will not be able to return to the official version of the software? phone mi8

what exactly am i supposed to see there ?
you seem to cut of the link since it doenst point to any specific thread.

Since im also active at XDA i follow the Redmi 6 section. despite being quite empty there it also no one able to flash xiaomi.eu rom to the Redmi 6!

i tried nearly all MIUI roms i could find now. the only ones working are the offical ones (Global Stable, China Stable, China Dev) ... all others end in bootloops

No answers.
I have same problem.
Xiaomi.eu ROM not working on my Redmi 6

Hello,
how can update TWRP Recovery is download an new go in to recovery and install or do another way!!

You can go back, xiaomi.eu dosn't have ARB, so you can go back (but this rom is better than origina one, so 99% you will remain on xiomi.eu)

I really love the xiaomi.eu roms, they allow me to have my language on my Chinese version of my precious...
The only thing I would really like to see improved its the headphones sound, that it's a bit worse than the original roms... But we cannot ask heaven and hell at the same time.
Thx for the devs for this awesome work!

Mi 8 with 8.9.24 - After flash I noticed that the developer options is disabled and when I enable it usb debugging is disabled too. Should I enable developer options and usb debugging or leave all as it is after the flash /disabled/. Is there any difference if something goes wrong....?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Bluetooth problem still on redmi note 5 global. Randomly bluetooth unable to turn on, only restart help, but later the issue came back.

Also noticeable battery drain, compare the previous releases.

I hope china guys will repair this bug after they holyday, because this is extremely annoying.

Beside, this is my first xiaomi phone, and because of the tons of problems, this will be my last xiaomi :(

Where can I find eu miui 9 stable release of whyred redmi note 5 pro ? such as miui 9.6.4.0 ....

Could it be EU stable roms have started with miui 10 and so on..?

First, thanks to Xiaomi EU developers for this wonderful ROM. I am using a Whyred CN device with the root charge, I have found that after flash this ROM(8.9.20) the charge is very hot when charging. Anyone got the same issue or my charge is broken after 2 months?

I have a Mi8 with 8.9.24, can i go back to Android 8.1 stable withoiut having issues with Anti roll back?

If I install this firmware I will not be able to return to the official version of the software? phone mi8
Try this rom first, I'm sure you will not need to go back from stock rom. This is way better than miui stock, no ads and no bloatwares.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Bluetooth problem still on redmi note 5 global. Randomly bluetooth unable to turn on, only restart help, but later the issue came back.

Also noticeable battery drain, compare the previous releases.

I hope china guys will repair this bug after they holyday, because this is extremely annoying.

Beside, this is my first xiaomi phone, and because of the tons of problems, this will be my last xiaomi :(
Tons? No major problems here. The Bluetooth works fine. I have global Whyred to...

hi!
i've got the last version 8.9.24 on my Mi8.
. The boot time it about 1:15''..
Is this norma or something goes wrong with me?
Anyone else with the same time on boot?

:confused:

Reactions: Mali2
Reporting to Redmi 4X user,
I have successfully updated to 8.9.20 from 8.9.13 through TWRP dirty flash. Everything runs smoothly - "Compass" is still not working though.
As we might have different settings in each of our phone, mine is without root, I am using Nova Launcher, I change keyboard to GBoards and using Opera instead of bloat Browser.
Have a great day.....and thanks to EU Team for your great works.
OTA update doesn't work??? from 8.9.13. to 8.9.20... you must do update just with TWRP ??? i don;t understand...

Hello! Sorry for my english and my ignorance, i have been reading in this post about 8.9.24 but i can't find it, and the updater doesn't show me an update. I'm using a mi 8 with the 8.9.20 and whatsapp icon notification is buged (does not show the number in the icon) i just want to update because of this bug. Thanks for answers!
Hola! Perdón por mi ignorancia, veo que hablan acerca de la versión 8.9.24 pero no emcuentro el post correspondiente a dicha actualización. Quisiera actualizar a ver si se soluciona un bug que tengo con las notificaciones. Uso un xiaomi Mi 8 y estoy en la versión 8.9.20. Saludos y gracias por responder!

Hello! Sorry for my english and my ignorance, i have been reading in this post about 8.9.24 but i can't find it, and the updater doesn't show me an update. I'm using a mi 8 with the 8.9.20 and whatsapp icon notification is buged (does not show the number in the icon) i just want to update because of this bug. Thanks for answers!
Hola! Perdón por mi ignorancia, veo que hablan acerca de la versión 8.9.24 pero no emcuentro el post correspondiente a dicha actualización. Quisiera actualizar a ver si se soluciona un bug que tengo con las notificaciones. Uso un xiaomi Mi 8 y estoy en la versión 8.9.20. Saludos y gracias por responder!
Here you go https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi.../files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/8.9.24/
By the way is in the first post :)

1.It's not bug.you can change it so that to appear from the menu. (Look for "Installed apps") and change the notification for whatsapp

2 The weekly Rom 8 9 24 is available for downloading is separate link only for mi8

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks!!

1.It's not bug.you can change it so that to appear from the menu. (Look for "Installed apps") and change the notification for whatsapp

2 The weekly Rom 8 9 24 is available for downloading is separate link only for mi8

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks! I guess its a bug because i have the notifications in icons activated in all the apps (includef whatsapp) and its the only one that fails.

Hi all
i have Mi5 and have big powerconsumption.
I do full charge before night and in morning i have 40%.
Mobile and screen is off and mobile is connected to wifi.
What is your power usage ?

I lose maximum 3% over night.

All fine and somooth in Mi 8 so far. Only when I use a custom launcher... Nova Launcher for example, the miui launcher occasionally appears in the background. When opening recent apps it disappears again... Anything to to about this?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.