New 9.10.11 MIX2S 4 BUGS: call over VoLTE, BT, scheduled task, Batterie drain

steffg

Members
Oct 21, 2016
1. It is not possilble to call with VoLTE turn on, only if VoLTE is turned off a call is possible.

2. Bluetooth stop working after scheduled task.
The switch to turn on the Bluetooth is greyed out, you can move the switch but is inconsistent. The Bluetooth icon in the upper menu (Bluetooth app - menue) turn on for 5 seconds then turn off. In Bluetooth menu I can't see associated devices.
Only reboot resolve the issue.

3. Scheduled tasks: When scheduled task start (on), the phone do not go into deep sleep, its always active till scheduled task stops (off).
So it has a huge Batterie drain.
And side effect: Bluetooth dont start after scheduled task, see above

4. Huge Batterie drain at all,
at Miui 10 with Android 9 i have 4-5 hours Sot, now at Miui 11 and Android 10 only 2-3 hours Sot.

1. It is not possilble to call with VoLTE turn on, only if VoLTE is turned off a call is possible.

2. Bluetooth stop working after scheduled task.
The switch to turn on the Bluetooth is greyed out, you can move the switch but is inconsistent. The Bluetooth icon in the upper menu (Bluetooth app - menue) turn on for 5 seconds then turn off. In Bluetooth menu I can't see associated devices.
Only reboot resolve the issue.

3. Scheduled tasks: When scheduled task start (on), the phone do not go into deep sleep, its always active till scheduled task stops (off).
So it has a huge Batterie drain.
And side effect: Bluetooth dont start after scheduled task, see above

4. Huge Batterie drain at all,
at Miui 10 with Android 9 i have 4-5 hours Sot, now at Miui 11 and Android 10 only 2-3 hours Sot.
Edit....
BT problem. Same happened when I switch off by hand. Don't start anymore. After revboot it works again.