Xiaomi Earbuds 4 pro not showing Battery notification when opening case

Mr.PotatoHead

Members
Feb 2, 2023
as the tittle says the earbuds dont show the battery notification pop up from the bottom of the phone when opening the case, it only shows a small notification from the top coming from google play services on my Xiaomi 12S ultra, when i tested them in the store every time i opened the lid of the case the battery notification would pop up (like the one on the apple airpods when you open the lid) and when i bought mine it did do it but after i updated the earbuds firmware it just stopped working,

I have

1. resetted the earbuds to factory
2. resetted wifi, data, and BT connection to factory
3. ensured that fast pair is always scanning for devices, (turned it off and on again too, didnt work)
4. rebooted cellphone
5. deleted earbuds and added them again.
6. allowed all notifications on google play services and miui Bluetooth
7. deleted cache on settings app and bluetooth
8. prayed really hard

Nothing seems to work at this point and i dont have the notification, i know i can still use them normally, but its just part of the experience to be honest.

as the tittle says the earbuds dont show the battery notification pop up from the bottom of the phone when opening the case, it only shows a small notification from the top coming from google play services on my Xiaomi 12S ultra, when i tested them in the store every time i opened the lid of the case the battery notification would pop up (like the one on the apple airpods when you open the lid) and when i bought mine it did do it but after i updated the earbuds firmware it just stopped working,

I have

1. resetted the earbuds to factory
2. resetted wifi, data, and BT connection to factory
3. ensured that fast pair is always scanning for devices, (turned it off and on again too, didnt work)
4. rebooted cellphone
5. deleted earbuds and added them again.
6. allowed all notifications on google play services and miui Bluetooth
7. deleted cache on settings app and bluetooth
8. prayed really hard

Nothing seems to work at this point and i dont have the notification, i know i can still use them normally, but its just part of the experience to be honest.
Hello,
Do you have solution yet?
I have Xiaomi13 and Xiaomi buds 4 pro, and no pop up when I open the lid.
Any working solution?

When the earbuds where released they only supported MIUI quick connection, the pop-up was a part of this function. But some month ago Xiaomi released an update for the buds to support Google fast pair. So MIUI quick connection became obsolete. And that's why the pop-up isn't appearing anymore.

When the earbuds where released they only supported MIUI quick connection, the pop-up was a part of this function. But some month ago Xiaomi released an update for the buds to support Google fast pair. So MIUI quick connection became obsolete. And that's why the pop-up isn't appearing anymore.
Thank sou very much. It is a correct information, but not so good solution from Xiaomi. The pop up was nice and informative regarding connection and battery status. I know, possible to see on the information line, but it is not so cool az the pop us was.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: ƬΉΣ ƧYƧƬΣM
Hello,
Do you have solution yet?
I have Xiaomi13 and Xiaomi buds 4 pro, and no pop up when I open the lid.
Any working solution?
No solution I just gave up, and the explanation as to what happened has been shared here already, pretty sad to see that Xiaomi did that.

Yes, you are right. That was a very nice feature.
The Google info bar is informative, that's true, but not so nice as the old was
I hope Xiaomi will reuse again in the next FW.