New 9.12.27 - App opening animation

Dorisnov

Members
Jun 19, 2018
In latest weekly when I open an app, during the animation the app looks like a default activity (black with a little bar with the app name) until the animations ends and the app loads correctly.

Attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• photo_2019-12-28_00-04-37.jpg
    photo_2019-12-28_00-04-37.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Reactions: sonder-bar
Nothing we can do about dark mode behavior. Read the sticky post of FAQ in this subforum before reporting issues related to dark mode.

Nothing we can do about dark mode behavior. Read the sticky post of FAQ in this subforum before reporting issues related to dark mode.

Didn't know it was dark mode related when I opened the post.

Edit: Just happened with Lawnchair without dark mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: krawzer15
I have other issue regarding animation, when I double tap the screen to lock, the animation is so slow it doesnt fade smoothly. its like it pauses every frame. but it actually pauses 4 times before it finally closes.

Last edited:
Reactions: extpumajl
Are you sure? Global dark mode is now enabled together with Dark mode.. So check in your settings...

I am, but I checked anyway. I realized it's enabled when I enabled the dark mode cause Plus Messenger becomes unreadable, so I disabled it for sure.

I have dark mode on and global dark mode off, and I can confirm both issues discussed in this thread. Clean flash 9.12.27, Mi9.