Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant use gpay on this rom, i dont know why. My Paypal account was still saved there but nothing happened when I clicked on it. So ive tried to delete that PayPal Account and add but there just no option to do so. Yesterday ive payed with gpay on the 10.2 xiaomi.eu stable without problem. Btw ive a mi8 and ive clean flashed this weekly.Btw ive a mi8 and my device is not rooted and was never rooted. Atm my twrp is on version 3.2.3-0
Me too. Gpay doesn't work.
No custom kernel and no magisk installed.
Mi 8 Dipper.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk
34c463a4a7923619d101ad579bb79adb.jpg

Last edited:
Can't open A-Gps settings
Mi 8 Dipper.

Edit:

Already mentioned in the bug section.
This issue will be solved in the next release

Last edited:
Hello , I have a "Mi Note 3" but no longer appears, wifi 5G, why? thank you

Trimis de pe al meu Mi Note 3 folosind Tapatalk

Well, you'd better have a real card with you, just in case ))
Confirmed, nfc payment is not longer working, banking apps are behaving normal, even gpay, nfc is turned on, tried all 3 kinds of wallet, the phone is not longer recognized by the terminal.

Damned!

Edit, further Info, the Phone doesn't read any nfc tag anymore, so it seems the chip is not longer powered on, but the phone does not throw any error, logcat needed?

Edit 2

Okay it detects the tag but it doesn't read them, just the mac appears.

Edit 3
Logcat Shows, payment App is loaded but did not approach and nfc counterpart, so it's useless, no error.

That's important to fix, thx in advance, Explorer edition affected.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good day!

Mi5 have some issue with OTG. Flash card is on/off periodically and I don't have possible use it normally.

Checked with different cards and no any positive result.

@Karpfenhai

My german payapp "Kreissparkasse Mobiles Bezahlen" is working without problems btw.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
Mine worked till Thursday :)
The App works fine, but we cannot pay...

I try the clean cache folder thing recommended by Igor.

It's kind of embarrassing at the counter and nothing happens..

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Hi guys, do you know how to change the color of the notification bar, because currently the battery, wifi and cellular signal are in BLACK, and when I put dark wallpaper, I am not able to see the notification bar icons.

Mi8 pro has high battery drain and the finger tip don't appear at the AOD display to unlock the phone as the previous releases.

Hi i have problem with dialer on mi 5, when some1 is calling to me i don't see any info about caller and can't respond. What is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.