Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy @graw2 thank you for the release but dark mode is still broken on mix 2 it always revert back to always on no matter which option I change . Normally I get around bug but this one is really really annoying because in the day some ui notification don't display right and dark,grey,white text sometime are hard to read under sun ... It might be a bug from xiaomi's part but if you could look at it with you're knowledge it would be nice .
Or for the moment maybe put a quicksetting button for a easy on and off or automatic would be way easier to always have to go back to dev option to put it back like 15 time a day. Thank you in advance.

I need help! I dirty-flashed from MIUI 9.1.17 weekly to this version 9.2.21. When I open "Sound & vibration" in Settings, I encountered this problem. Thank you.
received_412791909456384.png
received_256129528646801.png

The latest update for the Mi Max 2 doesn't install. The process hangs in TWRP. I've had to install last week's update to get my phone to boot. If any users have successfully managed to install the latest update please post here.

I installed the first one without any problems.

Dirty flash above the previous version and everything seems ok. But I realized that taking a picture with the option "time and date" activates this information on the picture taken there are not .. is it a bug? (Redmi 5 Plus - Vince)

Unable to install Adaway says there is not enough space in the partition. Pocofone latest construction

Should we play the guessing game to find out which device you're using?
Oh, I'm kindly sorry. My device is Redmi 5 plus 4/64 GB. I'm currently using dual Redmi 5 Plus. The other device I dirty-flashed from 9.2.15 to this version, no problem so far.

What network are you guys on? I'm on AT&T and all is working fine. How did you guys update? Dirty/Clean/Don't know?

I'm on Vivo, which is a Brazilian mobile network. I updated as usual, through the updater app. I never gave much attention to it because I thought it was a problem with the network, not with the phone or system. Mobile data does work, but not on LTE - which keeps resetting itself to E and 3G/H+. I live in an excellent spot for mobile signals, sometimes using 15gb of data per day on LTE. But since the last two updates, I can barely use it. I insist I thought it was a problem with the network, but maybe there's so more to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.