Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy @graw2 thank you for the release but dark mode is still broken on mix 2 it always revert back to always on no matter which option I change . Normally I get around bug but this one is really really annoying because in the day some ui notification don't display right and dark,grey,white text sometime are hard to read under sun ... It might be a bug from xiaomi's part but if you could look at it with you're knowledge it would be nice .
Or for the moment maybe put a quicksetting button for a easy on and off or automatic would be way easier to always have to go back to dev option to put it back like 15 time a day. Thank you in advance.
Hello,

I have the same problem on my mimix 2.

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Dirty flashed Mix 3 and all is working fine except:

1. Not able to send/receive MMS (this was a problem on 9.2.15 too)
2. Can't open A-GPS settings

Has anyone tried if magisk 18 is working on Mix 3 now?

Hello. Do we know if the problem with the unlock finger print without colourful clock at ambient display solved for mi8 PRO ?? At Official Global dev rom without the colourful clocks at ambient display the phone unlock without any clock but now with the at custom xiaomi eu. 9.2.15 that i have in my phone i have this problem and see together a lot of people with mi8 UD . Do we know why ??

Google Pay stopped working on 9.2.21 (mi8). phone is rooted, but it was the same on previous update. Latest Magisk, Safety Net passes
Screenshot_2019-02-23-14-08-25-676_com.topjohnwu.magisk.pngScreenshot_2019-02-23-13-58-13-045_com.google.android.gms.png

Reactions: maggot89
Dirty flashed Mix 3 and all is working fine except:

1. Not able to send/receive MMS (this was a problem on 9.2.15 too)
2. Can't open A-GPS settings

Has anyone tried if magisk 18 is working on Mix 3 now?
Have the same problem with the A-GPS settings, tried to change it but clicking on it does nothing.

I paid on Thursday latest with 9.2.15 rom, maybe later today :)

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Thanks for updated, but I can't update app in Play Store, it's showing "Waiting for network..."
I clear cache and update of the Play Store, but it's still the same.
Play Store ver 13.5.18
Google Play services 15.0.90

Sent from Mi 8

Fingerprint can not be added, no matter how many times you place your finger on the sensor.
Mi 5s

CHANGELOG 9.2.21

Setup
Fix - Fixed initial setup issue
Optimize - Updated Google Apps

Gallery
Fix - Fixed photo edit FC

Camera
Fix - Fixed Night Mode for some devices

Lockscreen
Fix - Fixed IR Face unlock for supported devices

DELAYED DEVICES:
HMNote7

MI5 is back at life as port from MI5S...

After Update my redmi 6 pro to android pie with miui beta 9.2.21 camera capture mode works fine but video recording not working. When I record a video it not respond.
and uc browser internet not browse

Status
Not open for further replies.