Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Working normal here
You are lucky , did you dirty flash over last update ?? Me here the setting always revert back to always on even tho I turn it off or put it on automatic... And I'm not alone so I'm trying to know what you have made that we don't .

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello!
Today google pay becomes broken for my MI8 PRO. I paid successfully tomorrow. It writes that I can’t pay now in shops. When I tried to add new card, it said that I have root or changed some other parameters. Nevertheless, I haven’t root and safety check passes successfully.

Please Help me!
I have mi 8 Unlocked. TWRP installed, but I when install weekly ROM 9.2.21 the phone stay on screen ANDROID and three dots blinking...
The phone was 10.2.2 Global Rom
You need to back up all your data off the phone, boot into TWRP, then go to wipes, and "FORMAT DATA", acknowledge acceptance by typing "yes" ( without quotation marks).

This removed the encryption that will allow you to boot properly.

Once you have done this, you must download the xiaomi.eu ROM again to install via TWRP

This is only needed to be done once, not normally required for weekly updates.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i have this problem with my xiaomi mi8. It is a bug or problem hardware?

@Igor Eisberg
Sorry for this new tag, but I've found an apk without translation on your repo (but already translated on my language repo). This apk is called:
File - com.android.documentsui
Thanks in advance.

For several last releases of MIUI ROM I decompile the File - com.android.documentsui, add the Russian language and recompile the application.
I use for this Batch ApkTool.
The modified DocumentsUI works without problems.
Just note that you need to decompile and recompile only resources in apk, without touching the smali.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orlaf
What's the difference between 10 and 9 version of this rom...one is stable and other one is developer rom????

P.s. I am new to this rom

I got a ramdump folder on my internal sd that keep increasing in size.
It returns after deletion.
Anything that i should do?

Last edited:
Mi Max 3
Unfortunately still problems with the LTE / HSDPA reception.
Although reception is displayed, the internet is shut down.

Leider immer noch probleme mit dem LTE/HSDPA Empfang.
Trotzdem Empfang angezeigt wird steht das internet still.

Last edited:
the problem persirst also after clear the theme. i think is problem of screen and not software

My suggestion, would you install it as if it came from the factory, doing a clean installation, making a wipe, including FORMAT DATA, you will lose all the files, just so you will be sure if it was a bug or hardware problem.
But only do this if the problem is bothering you too much.

Still bug on Google sync contact, I can't sync all my Google contacts, any help?
Sorry my bad English
Finally after several days of groping, I found a way to fix the problem: Go to Setting\find Contacts Storage and Clear data
P/s: If flash miui 10 rom (wipe all) without doing so, the synchronization process will be interrupted. No problem with miui9
SAVE_20190301_075037.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.