9.2.28/9.3.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my mimix3, the play market for wi-fi does not work only over the cellular network. I reset the store and clear the cache and it did not help me. Also in the settings of the application is a mobile network and there is no choice of WiFi. firmware 9.2.21 weekly.

Reactions: sebastian83
Hello,

How can I disable definitively the dark mode on my mimix 2?

Each time I disable it in developer mode, after several minute, it's reactivated.

Maybe, it's possible to modify a file?

That's my only problem with the rom but it's a little bit boring

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Found a bug, whenever I touch to focus while recording @ 4K 60fps it stuck on the spot I touched, it doesn't auto-focus anymore if I move the camera sideways.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Tremendous low volume using BT headphones, previous version was awesome...
Pocophone F1.

My AOD turns off after 15 min of no usage and the screen turns completely black. Is there any way to turn this off and to keep the AOD on without turning the screen to black after 15 min of no usage?

Reactions: Ryoma
I suddenly receive a notification from time to time that says Google Play Services to add permission to Contacts and Phone, even though they are activated. Also, Whatsapp tends to not work in background after about 20 minutes of inactivity. I am not receiving any messages and I can't use Whatsapp web as well, the solution is to enter the app on the phone.

Pocophone F1 some white line in Pubg
573c3d56bc04e2ca75507fa1cfe794d5.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.