9.2.28/9.3.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battery performance is very bad for this update.
Screenshot_2019-03-07-17-13-42-495_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Reactions: Jorge_8
Still no turn off option for "dark/night mode" in Redmi 4X settings (nor developer options either)
Dark theme needs lot of work, notifications are unreadable...
We are not designers. We have nothing to do with how dark theme works or looks. I agree, many notifications are unreadable, hence it's in Developer settings. It's not ready for the general public.
We were unsure whether dark mode will be coming to pre-Oreo devices. Seems like it did, so we'll add the switch next time.

Reactions: XEUfan
Hello, the DAZN application does not work in version 9.3.1 of this same thread for the POCO F1, in the previous versions 9.2.21, 9.2.15, 9.2.14 .... it worked correctly, there is some way to solve this problem, thanks in advance,

And there is another problem with the themes, that happens in any version, if you apply a dark theme and restart, when you go to settings, the letters appear black as if you had applied the white theme, instead of appearing in the color of the theme, and you have to return to apply the theme again so that the color of the letters of the dark theme appear correctly

Regards!!

Last edited:
for a few months, when I activate the loudspeaker in a call (handsfree), the mic stops working, if I deactivate the loudspeaker returns to work correctly.

I installed a custom rom to know if it was something of my smartphone and it worked correctly, when reinstalling the latest version, with all the wipes, it does not work again

Xiaomi Mi note 2 (9.2.28)

Hello .. Can anyone use Google Playground properly on Xiaomi MI8 ?. On my device I can not record video when I use the stickers.

We are not designers. We have nothing to do with how dark theme works or looks. I agree, many notifications are unreadable, hence it's in Developer settings. It's not ready for the general public.
We were unsure whether dark mode will be coming to pre-Oreo devices. Seems like it did, so we'll add the switch next time.
I know dude, you guys are making a great job bringing us the roms as clean as possible, and to be honest, I wouldnt be using MIUI but for you, cause stock ROMs are aweful as f*ck.
And yeah, seems dark mode has arrived in pre Oreo devices so the on/off switch would be very welcomed for sure, allowing us using latest updates while getting rid of that theme aberration (lets hope the chinese guys can fix it asap).

So far so good in my Redmi Note 5 Dual Ai (PRO)..
Only one little bug. when i put in 4K my cameras (they was so slow and dark to recording) compared in 1080 or maybe 760fps, also i think we have other bug in battery. draining faster after remove the charger in seconds from 100 % to 90 % in seconds only sent one SMS ... This is not normal...
We need other update to fix this situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.