Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using this rom on MIX 3 and when I open themes app it says its not supported in your region and there is no option to change region in settings. it was working before but suddenly stopped working. Can anyone please help me out?

Last edited:
I have succesfully flashed w/ Miui 9.3.28 on to my whyred device. My recovery is Redwolf 027.
I just found out that this version of weekly miui has encrypted my internet storage.

Pls guide me if I have possibility of decyripting storage w/o data factory reset ?

and,
Shall I loose my data if I implement the below method explained below web page ?
http://www.androwide.com/2017/08/unable-to-mount-storage-twrp-internal-storage-0mb.html
REDWOLF TWRP is supposed to handle encryption/decrytion. Your PW pin is requested every time you enter twrp.
In case of trouble it is supported at Redwolf site ask them about your fear.

Reactions: sas_sas
How will Xiaomi blocking third-party launchers on MIUI China ROMs affect EU launchers?
Will there be the same restriction or you will remove it?

I am using this rom on MIX 3 and when I open themes app it says its not supported in your region and there is no option to change region in settings. it was working before but suddenly stopped working. Can anyone please help me out?
Uninstall updates for Themes app and don't update any system apps manually.

Reactions: harmeet_randhawa5
You can install it via APK from apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/android-auto/
Not exactly...
If your phone is secured with company regulations you can't install APK...
It would mean I would have to reconfigure everything...
Maybe I need to find a flashabale zip and install from TWRP...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

I have some minor issues with my Mi 8.
- For 3 or 4 weekly updates, when I turn ON my bluetooth headsets or speakers, the music is playing but with no sound, I have to turn OFF and ON the bluetooth and it works fine then. It happens everytime with 2 headsets and 3 speakers.

Same with my Mi8 lite in my Car.

Bluetooth is connected but music is not playing over Bluetooth.

I have to disable Media streaming in Bluetooth settings and enable it again.

Wrote it here and in last weeks Rom thread but never got an answer.

I have a problem with the Bluetooth module. When I first time turn it on, it's working normally but the second time it's never start. The only way is the reboot then work normally again, once.

Same with my Mi8 lite in my Car.

Bluetooth is connected but music is not playing over Bluetooth.

I have to disable Media streaming in Bluetooth settings and enable it again.

Wrote it here and in last weeks Rom thread but never got an answer

Its not possible 5g wifi portatil poco. Only 2.4.

Enviado desde mi POCOPHONE F1 mediante Tapatalk

I've just noticed that the portrait mode of the cámara just shows a blurry image on Whyred, it only works with the front camera. Anyone else having the same issue?

Its not possible 5g wifi portatil poco. Only 2.4.

Enviado desde mi POCOPHONE F1 mediante Tapatalk
5GHz WiFi has been changed late last year due to new regulations from EU Regulatory organisations.

Xiaomi did some changes on the functionality with 5GHz, but I do not remember the details.

Do a search on the forum archives, there was a lot of discussion and trials as to what and how and if it could be made to work.

Hi ,I using language vietnamese but in tab notification & statusbar still showing english , you can see in my picture

Mi Mix2s doesn't connect wifi automatically sometimes. For example, I went out of range of my wifi network then came back into the same area. It doesn't connect. Wifi settings said "no internet".

Reactions: Suohatchai
I think problem with battery drain(mi8) caused by one (or both) of these(didn't have android system consumption before)
a2c2349796c34595acc7bee80d028007.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.